Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 pm This is an updated ichimoku and kumo breakout histo indicators,, indicators have been optimized and now have a choice of automatic first greater, second,greater, or third greater time frame option.
Hello all..

Is this the latest and updated Kumo Breakout Histo?
and can someone re-code this Ehler's Fisher Transform indicator to look like the attached image if possible..

Wishing you all more winning trades...

KRFXEL wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:36 pm

Hello all..

Is this the latest and updated Kumo Breakout Histo?
and can someone re-code this Ehler's Fisher Transform indicator to look like the attached image if possible..

Wishing you all more winning trades...
On the kumo histo far as I remember it's the latest, on the Ehler's fisher transform can make one similar, except on the line part if it is going by slope or zero cross very,very rarely on a non repainting version you would get 3 colors, and doubt the final indicator would be that smooth. The smoother version would be the Ehler's inverse fisher transform.

[/quote]

On the kumo histo far as I remember it's the latest, on the Ehler's fisher transform can make one similar, except on the line part if it is going by slope or zero cross very,very rarely on a non repainting version you would get 3 colors, and doubt the final indicator would be that smooth. The smoother version would be the Ehler's inverse fisher transform.
[/quote]

Himrtools
would you take a look to this post
viewtopic.php?p=1295427798#p1295427798

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:54 am

thank you for your response sir..

I am glad that the kumo histo is the latest..

about the ehlers... I absolutely agree with you that you make a non repainting ehlers indicator that would look similar to the photo I sent.. the line is zero cross.. if the ehlers inverse fisher transform is smoother then please make it look like the picture I sent with alerts upgrades mtf etc... as long as it is ehlers and looks like the picture I sent and re-coded by you it will be perfect... hope that you will be able to make it soon... I am excited already...

talaate wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:22 am Hi mrools
Would you add "button" to this particular indicator and please keep its setting as you will publish "ex4" file
ichimoku smooth mtf - multialerts.mq4

Thanks

Added the button, one problem with it, if in mtf and you switch tf's and if you have it off, it will come back up, haven't figured that one out.

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:55 pm

Added the button, one problem with it, if in mtf and you switch tf's and if you have it off, it will come back up, haven't figured that one out.
Thanks mrtools
I usually do not use mtf in this version, however, it is ok.
Thanks again
---------------------------------------------------
PS.
By the way, it is perfect thanks