Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Mr Tools,

Previously you kindly added a histogram to the Jurik Volty Bands for me. In an effort to further supercharge it, would it be possible to add an extended list of averages to the standard four, and it would be hella good if the averages could 'change colour on slope change' (possibly with a shadow for definition)?

Cheers bud!

pacois wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:25 pm

Hi Deez, I see, maybe I have the wrong buffer, the ones you want are the colored dots? Thanks.
That worked..can you tell me or show me what you did - how you called the buffers. It's been driving me crazy.

This is what I was doing:

Code: Select all

double Arrowup = iCustom(TradePair[i],TradePeriodTF[j],"UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+",TimeFrame,UpBandPrice,LoBandPrice,BreakOutMode,ReversalValue,RetraceMethod,ATRperiod,
                            ShowZigZag,ShowSignals,ShowPriceChannel,ZigZagChannelMode,"",Show123Pattern,BullishColor,BearishColor,FontSize,LineWidth,
                            "",TrendChannelMode,PivotFromRight,PivotsFromLeft,UpTrendChannelColor,DnTrendChannelColor,UniqueName,
                            "",AlertOn,AlertShift,SoundsNumber,SoundsPause,UpTrendSound,DnTrendSound,EmailOn,EmailsNumber,PushNotificationOn,8,0); 

double Arrowdn = iCustom(TradePair[i],TradePeriodTF[j],"UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+",TimeFrame,UpBandPrice,LoBandPrice,BreakOutMode,ReversalValue,RetraceMethod,ATRperiod,
                            ShowZigZag,ShowSignals,ShowPriceChannel,ZigZagChannelMode,"",Show123Pattern,BullishColor,BearishColor,FontSize,LineWidth,
                            "",TrendChannelMode,PivotFromRight,PivotsFromLeft,UpTrendChannelColor,DnTrendChannelColor,UniqueName,
                            "",AlertOn,AlertShift,SoundsNumber,SoundsPause,UpTrendSound,DnTrendSound,EmailOn,EmailsNumber,PushNotificationOn,9,0); 

But nothing happened....

Deez wrote:

That worked..can you tell me or show me what you did - how you called the buffers. It's been driving me crazy.

double Arrowup = iCustom(TradePair[i],TradePeriodTF[j],"UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+",TimeFrame,UpBandPrice,LoBandPrice,BreakOutMode,ReversalValue,RetraceMethod,ATRperiod,
                            "",AlertOn,AlertShift,SoundsNumber,SoundsPause,UpTrendSound,DnTrendSound,EmailOn,EmailsNumber,PushNotificationOn,8,0); 

double Arrowdn = iCustom(TradePair[i],TradePeriodTF[j],"UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+",TimeFrame,UpBandPrice,LoBandPrice,BreakOutMode,ReversalValue,RetraceMethod,ATRperiod,
                            "",AlertOn,AlertShift,SoundsNumber,SoundsPause,UpTrendSound,DnTrendSound,EmailOn,EmailsNumber,PushNotificationOn,9,0); 

But nothing happened....
Deez wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:16 am

But nothing happened....
Hi Deez, I didn't use the parameters.

double Arrowup= iCustom(NULL,0,"UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+",8,i)-
iCustom(NULL,0,"UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+",9,i)>0

double Arrowdn= iCustom(NULL,0,"UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+",8,i)-
iCustom(NULL,0,"UniZigZagChannel_v2.4 600+",9,i)<0