Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:03 am

Вышли. Мой телеграм +38-067-7345228.
А сейчас о главном
"Emotional control is the most important factor in the market. Never lose control of your emotions when the market moves against you. Don't be too confident in your victories or too desperate in your losses."
Less than 2 years later, I realized the reason for my failures - emotions.

Closed manually +14
Same here Roman - But now that we know........all the best. I trade 4hr / 1 day and get my targets all the time. No more scalping 5/15 minute trades.

DVanAssen wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:54 pm

you are welcome
Justin thanks for great help - Works unbelievably great! Final question please friend - where do i place the fonts? Can u provide a command line if possible.
Regards Deane
[/quote]

Simply copy the fonts to the /usr/local/share/fonts/ directory.
open terminal.
write:
sudo mkdir /usr/local/share/fonts/
click Enter.
then write:
sudo cp ~/Downloads/YOUR_FONT.ttf /usr/local/share/fonts/

YOUR FONT is the one u want to install. Repeat the last step with all fonts.

that should do it.

Cheers.
These users thanked the author JustInForEx for the post:
DVanAssen

CashIsKing1949 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:08 am

Can you elaborate more in details? I don't see many are posting positive results using XARD. Is that DEMO Acct ? For my case is i am LOSING $$ money using the version FX-4... Really Bad day for me :(
Never use real money unless you dominate this system or any other. Take time month or years. Take me 5 years to be profitable. you invest a lot of time but the fruits are enormous
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 2):
fadhayemustafa, kowal81

Update XU v3 FX1

OK, Hopefully, this one works a treat for everyone.
Enjoy!
Xard777

Ideally traded on 30m or 15m TF
In addition to trading the 2nd Dot here is a...
Golden Nugget:- On the 30m or 15m TF
If you see a Green Dot ABOVE the Daily Open line, take the BUY
If you see a Red Dot BELOW the Daily Open line, take the SELL

If it was easy we would all be doing it. Oh Wait!.. It is, and we are.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Can you elaborate more in details? I don't see many are posting positive results using XARD. Is that DEMO Acct ? For my case is i am LOSING $$ money using the version FX-4... Really Bad day for me :(
Друже - у тебе заблоковано написати приватне повідомлення. Проблема не в стратегії. Проблема особисто в тобі. Пояснювати тут немає змоги. Напиши мені листа і я дам тобі посилання на причини твоїх втрат. З повагою Роман.
Friend - you have been blocked from writing a private message. The problem is not in the strategy. The problem is in you personally. There is no way to explain here. Write me a letter and I will give you a link to the reasons for your losses. Sincerely, Roman.
viewtopic.php?p=1295428108#p1295428108
"Emotional control is the most important factor in the market. Never lose control of your emotions when the market moves against you. Don't be too confident in your victories or too desperate in your losses."
Less than 2 years later, I realized the reason for my failures - emotions.

Time is more important than price. When time is up price will reverse.

When opening or closing new trading sessions, the price may change... Keep this in mind.

Xard laid the principle of trend trading! Tell me - where in your opinion the TREND continues?
Attachments

Cladi39 wrote:

Never use real money unless you dominate this system or any other. Take time month or years. Take me 5 years to be profitable. you invest a lot of time but the fruits are enormous
Cladi39 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:54 am

Referring to your screenshot we also have to say that before the 15m second dot for long position, the system reported a 1hr dot for short position..This point was deleted when the price has gone up.. It is normal for this system but often it can confuse us
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

JustInForEx wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:51 am Dear XARD777, unfortunately I don't get an answer here: viewtopic.php?p=1295428127#p1295428127
Maybe I asked it in the wrong place? If so, I'm sorry! The problem is also with the Border Indi from the XARD system. Could you help me?
XARD: I have included the border indy with the last update. You need to be running more than one chart on the screen for it to take effect.
YES! Thats it! Thank you so much. It works now.
Have a pleasant weekend