Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Beastie wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:23 pm Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone could take a look at this utility for quickly dialling in SL and TP based on ATR. It’s an essential part of my arsenal, however I’m finding the output somewhat unreliable. If I set it up as a 3:1RR for example, the TP line is sometimes accurate, however it is often above or below 3R, either by a little or a lot. Naturally this is preventing consistency.

It might be my MT4, as I’m fairly sure it used to be more accurate than it is now. Can anyone replicate the issue and if so would someone be able to take a look at it and see if it can be tightened up as it is a great tool and might be useful for a lot of people if it was more accurate?
Hi, if no one can help with this, is there anyone who could put me in touch with a trustworthy coder whose services I can pay for? Please PM me if you know anyone.
Cheers!