Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:28 pm I tried telling people in here but just got abuse.
Nobody abused you - people tried to explain that - as a daytrader - you can trade UP & DOWN, as - by the way - the Xard-system expects you to (and many did).
But as you have your own way of looking at things - and seem to be happy that way - all the best.

Update after responses: I am sorry that opinions that differ from your own make you so angry - if you take the time to reread my three lines you will find that nobody ever talked about a "sell-only" strategy. I hope you'll find a way to control your extreme emotions.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
RplusT, pipalong, aneek229

josi wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:41 pm
Nobody abused you - people tried to explain that - as a daytrader - you can trade UP & DOWN, as - by the way - the Xard-system expects you to (and many did).
But as you have your own way of looking at things - and seem to be happy that way - all the best.
Exactly. That's the point. A serious daytrader got to know the big picture and sees the chart very day. So I cannot relate to the point that one tells over and over again, that the Dow went up since 2009 and says nobody believes him. Huh! We trade down when it goes down and up when it goes up which of course automatically includes every dip. We are not stuffed investors either to sit out a 1000 point drop, not to talk about the 10,000 point drop in Feb.2020 which erased half the gains of the 2009 traders . That deal made roughly 9,000 points down and 9,000 up.....And one should know the levels to watch. Without those there is no dip trading....just guessing.

josi wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:41 pm
Wrong. Read back what you and rplust wrote. That isn't explaining. It's called abuse.

Plus, your version of 'explaining' is telling someone who was driving the right way down the street to jump across the central barriers and drive down the wrong side of the street.

You fundamentally did not understand why this is doing what it is doing - worse, you have & still are posting stuff in the pretense you do know.

I'm waiting for US stocks to come down a few % and you, rplust or someone else to jump up and down screaming "TOLD YOU SO"... That will be the icing on the cake.

Making 0.25% for 14 hours in front of a screen when its been blowing 99.75% the other way....... "As A dAyTrAdEr"

RplusT wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Exactly. That's the point. A serious daytrader got to know the big picture and sees the chart very day. So I cannot relate to the point that one tells over and over again, that the Dow went up since 2009 and says nobody believes him. Huh! We trade down when it goes down and up when it goes up which of course automatically includes every dip. We are not stuffed investors either to sit out a 1000 point drop, not to talk about the 10,000 point drop in Feb.2020 which erased half the gains of the 2009 traders . That deal made roughly 9,000 points down and 9,000 up.....And one should know the levels to watch. Without those there is no dip trading....just guessing.
please show me a retired "serious day trader" that used a legitimate sell only strategy on US stock indices from 2009-2021.

Ive asked many times - yet all i get is these, "tHaT's ThE pOInT" responses.

You both chat a lot of tosh.
I bet any investor that did one buy the dip and hold did more in % terms than both of your accounts put together in any period of the last 180 days.
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
RplusT

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:23 pm

please show me a retired "serious day trader" that used a legitimate sell only strategy on US stock indices from 2009-2021.

Ive asked many times - yet all i get is these, "tHaT's ThE pOInT" responses.

You both chat a lot of tosh.
I bet any investor that did one buy the dip and hold did more in % terms than both of your accounts put together in any period of the last 180 days.
Thumbs up for that comment. It exposes the mental issue you got with understanding what people here tell you about day trading....."please show me a retired "serious day trader" that used a LEGITIMATE SELL ONLY STRATEGY on US stock indices from 2009-2021...."........OMG...I'm speechless. Nobody posted such nonsense, really. Besides, the reason you call them retired traders is legitimate though. They all retired because of "depleted account". Thus do what you want. There is nobody here who needs to listen to this crap. I'm trying to be polite here.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
pipalong, rudiarius

Сегодня был сигнал на М5 GBPUSD
отработал в + 230 пунктов
перешёл на FX3 ( тестирую )
Создал группу в Telegram, буду там выкладывать свои сделки и тесты
кому интересно ссылка в архиве.
These users thanked the author lyo99 for the post (total 3):
thomdel, SWicak, rcbarlow

lyo99 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:27 pm Сегодня был сигнал на М5 GBPUSD
отработал в + 230 пунктов
перешёл на FX3 ( тестирую )
Создал группу в Telegram, буду там выкладывать свои сделки и тесты
кому интересно ссылка в архиве.
Вышли. Мой телеграм +38-067-7345228.
А сейчас о главном
"Emotional control is the most important factor in the market. Never lose control of your emotions when the market moves against you. Don't be too confident in your victories or too desperate in your losses."
Less than 2 years later, I realized the reason for my failures - emotions.

Closed manually +14
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
DVanAssen