Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:12 pm I went back to the drawing board and rewrote the setup again.
Testing it out just now, if OK, I will post at the weekend.
Xard777
In this version do you think would be possible
switch on the change of color of the background in correspondence of the white/arrow point as seen in your screenshot but not immediately but late.for example when or if the candles become grey or price crosses the ma line to confirm the change of bias or however in a other way that you retain useful?
In this way I think we can avoid the contrasting colors in live session between candles and background
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

I just finished building my amd base unit, installed latest Linux Mint (Cinnamon Edition) onto the Samsung Evo 970 M.2 SSD.
It boots up in just over one second (seriously fast). Anyway, I am going to install Wine 6 + Winetricks and mscorefonts then I should be good to go trading again.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
kowal81, Narkarn, Dego, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

kowal81 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:40 am

US government, the best sponsor in the world.
yep.
its been relentless buying non-stop...

It was a no brainer. Just BTFD.

Wallstreetbets did lotto options and made absolute killings...

Won't last forever tho ;-) - they need to create another "unforeseen" buying opportunity...
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
kowal81

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:12 pm I went back to the drawing board and rewrote the setup again.
Testing it out just now, if OK, I will post at the weekend.
Xard777
Dear Xard,
Hope your trading week is full of green pips :)

Your latest FX version 5 is really nice especially the change in background color for the Box & White Circle Semafors

It really helps me stay on the right side of the market. Im trading on the M15 chart like yourself.

Tuesday night just before the NY close, a Red dot White Circle was printed on the chart.
So the next morning Wednesday I was looking for a Sell trade and once I got in, I was able to catch 200+ pips :)
Price started to reverse to the up side Wednesday printing a Green dot Blue circle.
So the next morning Thursday, I waited for a Red dot Blue circle to get in and be in line with the last Red dot White circle from Tuesday.
Today Thursday, price broke the Red dot White circle from Tuesday, this break naturally changed the Red dot White circle to Red dot Blue circle.

When I saw your setup on your drawing board, I noticed the Semafor circle colors are perfect.

The background color for the Box Semafors and White circle Semafors really keeps you on the right side of the market.

Thank you so much for making it easy on us.
God bless you
MS
XARD: I will post an update this weekend
Attachments
These users thanked the author msbh for the post:
humbatov