Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

heispark wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:01 pm

I am Sorry but I have a question. I tried to sync this histo version with the normal version using default setting but I couldn't make it. What should I change from the option below?

2021-02-03_09-52-45.png2021-02-03_09-57-50.png2021-02-03_09-58-36.png
No I am sorry, made the histo for the wrong version, will do the right one tomorrow.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
heispark

heispark wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:01 pm

I am Sorry but I have a question. I tried to sync this histo version with the normal version using default setting but I couldn't make it. What should I change from the option below?

2021-02-03_09-52-45.png2021-02-03_09-57-50.png2021-02-03_09-58-36.png
Try this version.

PS: For the standard On-Chart version of the new Supertrend, please see here: Supertrend Averages (New Format) MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
heispark, Ganesh, Jimmy, pipsquirrel, GelindoP, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

Vere wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:16 pm

mrtools, can u plz check the mtf mode

when using in mtf mode, it only appear in the selected time frame, the indi doesn`t appear in lower or higher time frame
Thanks, try this version please.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Vere, pipsquirrel, GelindoP, 太虚一毫

I am trading since six years now, and I must confess, there is not a single coded indicator anywhere, that is really helping a trader making constant profit´s over long distance.

The signals are allways too late, in most cases, and not reliable, also on bar close or whatsoever, and are allways redrawn

The only one, that really worked in my opinion., to predict the markets, is the True Strenght Index, combined with TRIX different periods.
Once this mommentum indicator brakes a trendline on two(oscilator window)points, he doenst care about fibos or ema´s, or even the trendlines in the mainchart window, he goes through like a sharp knife.

This is also why, most of the arrow indis are plotting signals in the wrong direction.

I really appreciate the efforts of Mladen, Tools and Mitwana, trying to help other traders.

Hoping, that coders are get inspired by those techniques, and create a good indicator, that is really working. :-)

Regards
KK
These users thanked the author Claywalker for the post:
Dego

Mr. Tools, can you please make a choosable symbol version of your latest supertrend averages- new format (both on-chart and histo version ? I like to see negatively correlated pairs on one chart to help with my trading. You can remove any lines, arrows, etc. to make it work similar to what you did with the XO histo indicator. Thank you sir.

Claywalker wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:25 pm I am trading since six years now, and I must confess, there is not a single coded indicator anywhere, that is really helping a trader making constant profit´s over long distance.

The signals are allways too late, in most cases, and not reliable, also on bar close or whatsoever, and are allways redrawn

The only one, that really worked in my opinion., to predict the markets, is the True Strenght Index, combined with TRIX different periods.
Once this mommentum indicator brakes a trendline on two(oscilator window)points, he doenst care about fibos or ema´s, or even the trendlines in the mainchart window, he goes through like a sharp knife.

This is also why, most of the arrow indis are plotting signals in the wrong direction.

I really appreciate the efforts of Mladen, Tools and Mitwana, trying to help other traders.

Hoping, that coders are get inspired by those techniques, and create a good indicator, that is really working. :-)

Regards
KK
Could you share an example or the indicator itself, the TSI combined with TRIX and how you use it.