Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:12 pm I went back to the drawing board and rewrote the setup again.
Testing it out just now, if OK, I will post at the weekend.
Xard777
Hi XARD777,
2 things that I noticed.
1. performance problems only with currencies. Everything else runs very quickly and without delay.
2. when changing the color of the candles in XU v2-Trading, the color for the down candle is swapped with the color for the waiting candle.

JustInForEx wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:20 am My main system: 32GB RAM, Windows 10, Intel i5 ... XARD is extremely slow and unusable! :thumbdown:
Ubuntu Linux installed on my laptop. 8 GB RAM ... XARD now runs like a Formula 1 car. Poor Windows! :thumbup:
Hi Justin. U installed Linux Cinnamon on a Virtual machine in Windows? If so i tried this using Oracle VM, installed it on a virtual drive and placed Wine in Cinnamon. Still slow. What the hell am i doing wrong??
Regards

DVanAssen wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:45 am

Hi Justin. U installed Linux Cinnamon on a Virtual machine in Windows? If so i tried this using Oracle VM, installed it on a virtual drive and placed Wine in Cinnamon. Still slow. What the hell am i doing wrong??
Regards
No. I installed Linux Ubuntu parallel to Windows. So there are both systems on the computer. When I start my computer I can choose whether Linux or Windows starts. However, I almost only use Linux now. Would recommend Linux Mint to you. Virtual machines are junk in my opinion. Simply create a hard drive partition in Windows for the Linux installation and install Linux Mint on it. During the installation, make sure that you do not accidentally delete Windows. Just follow the instructions in the installation menu.
Cheers.
These users thanked the author JustInForEx for the post:
DVanAssen

JustInForEx wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:03 am

No. I installed Linux Ubuntu parallel to Windows. So there are both systems on the computer. When I start my computer I can choose whether Linux or Windows starts. However, I almost only use Linux now. Would recommend Linux Mint to you. Virtual machines are junk in my opinion. Simply create a hard drive partition in Windows for the Linux installation and install Linux Mint on it. During the installation, make sure that you do not accidentally delete Windows. Just follow the instructions in the installation menu.
Cheers.
Thanks mate. I have a Lenovo p50 that has 3 hdd so i will load Linux on on of these HDD.