Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

XARD
I can see now why you don't have any problems with CPU, you have a hell of a fast pc and Linux just make sit better and faster.
I don't have that luxury. My pc is an Intel corei7-3....... and running 5 platforms with this beauty of an indicator is very slow and locks up all the time. My task manager power usage is always RED and very high.
I found a solution. I have put max bars, Semafor-V4, where needed and I use the BarsCount, Arrows & Dots, when available. I can now run 5-7 charts without hitting the RED.
I haven't cleaned out the "trade Balance, ADR Button, ZZ1 or ZZ2, YET. They are somewhat useful and can be dismissed easily.

If we could put max bars on the XU-V2 FX1 that would be perfect. I am also trying to put an AUDIBLE, LOUD, alert on the Arrow & Dot indicators. We still don't have VQ showing in the Data Window. I'm not going to provide the Semafor-V4 max unless you say so. I use the RSI provided by Mrtools to help solidify the big semaphore's stability, it works 8 out of 10 times for early entry but not necessarily big winnings, you don't always get a 2nd semaphore.

XARD, I'm Looking forward to your feedback.

Here is a chart and a list of my indicators:
These users thanked the author traderduke for the post (total 2):
Dego, RomanUkraine

gostego wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:54 pm In the FX2 version, is it possible to avoid that background becomes grey when the candles are grey?
XARD: You should be able to change either or both the candles and background via the FX2 input menu then save your template.
I tried it...I can modify the "color wait" of background choosing the same color of "colorup" or "colordown", obviously with different graphics results. Is it correct?
Instead the grey candles for me can remain as they are.
Attachments
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

I went back to the drawing board and rewrote the setup again.
Testing it out just now, if OK, I will post at the weekend.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world