Re: Identify This Indicator

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:07 am
I don't even know why I bother sometimes.

Good spotting Roman :)
Jimmy, help. There is an indicator, it redraws, at least 1000 times. It is necessary to make a channel to it as to the HalfTrend MTF indicator with channels alerts. The poor guy from FF asks. Help, or to whom to address with it. Please. Or ask for mrTools. I beg you - he will listen to you ...

His request:

"I would therefore ask if anyone of a coding persuasion could adjust or create a new indi based on the TM indicator to place an upper and lower channel at a user definable number of pips, or %. It would also be better if some identifier, either thicker or different coloured lines, could be used to show when there has been no change in value for the last number of user defined bars."

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:31 am
Jimmy, help. There is an indicator, it redraws, at least 1000 times. It is necessary to make a channel to it as to the HalfTrend MTF indicator with channels alerts. The poor guy from FF asks. Help, or to whom to address with it. Please. Or ask for mrTools. I beg you - he will listen to you ...

His request:

"I would therefore ask if anyone of a coding persuasion could adjust or create a new indi based on the TM indicator to place an upper and lower channel at a user definable number of pips, or %. It would also be better if some identifier, either thicker or different coloured lines, could be used to show when there has been no change in value for the last number of user defined bars."
Roman, still the drama queen, we have come to like and respect for his very unusual enthusiasm.
Everything is a matter of life and death.
What has happened to your attachment to the Xard-system, my man?

josi wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:36 am
Roman, still the drama queen, we have come to like and respect for his very unusual enthusiasm.
What has happened to your attachment to the Xard-system, my man?
I could not master it
I am what I have formed for myself.
I saw you at FF. And I know where you get MTF indicators.
cja

Why don't you share? MTF Dashboard thread
Attachments