Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

Rox wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:48 pm

I believe that Multi Time Frame with Auto Higher Time Frame should be the standard in all indicators.

mrtools and mladen please take this into account in the next indicators.

Auto HTF.png
Hello Rox,
I Believe Your Screenshot is Taken With HA Candle count alert. That Ahtf ( Auto Higher Time Frame ) Added By Me..!
I've Managed to Add Ahtf to More Indicators..!
Yes i Had a Same feeling ..! ( Should be Standard for All )
Check These Auto Higher Time Frame Indicators ..!
Thank you so much..!

P.S : I'm Willing To Add Ahtf ( Auto Higher Time Frame ) To All Indicators.
Created Separate Thread Here - viewtopic.php?p=1295423194#p1295423194
Attachments
These users thanked the author Thangarasu for the post (total 6):
rudiarius, kvak, Rox, Jagg, ratonchjes, sathistrader

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I was honestly surprised by the amount of useful information there is here.
I am a beginner in forex trading and my system is based mainly on the proximity of the price to an SMA where I look for the best options.
Searching on the internet I found a Multi pair - MTF panel where it shows the proximity of the price to the MA measured in pips (difficult to find) which saves me a lot of time.
I'll leave it here if someone is interested. (I use it only with the pair of the graph because it updates faster)
Now I am interested in adding another indicator that shows me the direction of the MA (Up - Down).
I only found this one: But I can't visually modify it to make it more comfortable because it is ".ex4"

If someone knows a better or equal one that accepts modifications it would be great. Surely there are many like this but I can't find them or I don't know how to look for it.
My idea is to achieve something like the image: I want to highlight again the info of the forum is excellent and VERY USEFUL.
My English is not very good so this is sponsored by "Google Translate" :Rofl:
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks a lot.

YeshuaYoke wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:11 am Mr tools could u please make this indicator mtf zzz composite

PLEASE
In mt4 you are only allowed think it's 63 external parameters for an iCustom call, this one has over 100, so don't think it's possible the normal way I do it, might be done another way, but have to find some code examples to refresh my brain.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
YeshuaYoke