Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

traderokey wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:40 am

Interesting!!

Is the laptop an exclusive linux machine or did you install the Ubuntu Linux in a virtual environment on a Windows machine?
Hi. It's a simple Intel i3 laptop (Dell). Win 10Pro was pre-installed. Since switching to Ubuntu, EVERYTHING on it has run much faster. So far there have been no problems with the 32GB computer. But now I will switch to Linux too.
These users thanked the author JustInForEx for the post:
traderokey

gostego wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:36 am I have the v2-fx4 version...but I don't understand the principle according to which the candles become gray..for example in m5 the background is blue the candles are up..why are gray? When they will become blu?
This is how I see it:

The candle change color from gray to red when it's direction match the new created bias and candle closed below trend line - wait for 2nd dot and enter a trade (reversal).
The candle change color from red to gray when price made a significant low - exit a trade, wait for 2nd dot, wait for color change of candle to red (closed below trend line) - then reenter (trend continuation).

The candle change color from gray to blue when it's direction match the new created bias and candle closed above trend line - wait for 2nd dot and enter a trade (reversal).
The candle change color from blue to gray when price made a significant high - exit a trade, wait for 2nd dot, wait for color change of candle to blue (closed above trend line) - then reenter (trend continuation).

As you can see gray candles eliminate some trades (counter-trend moves - this is a move that creates a 2nd dot), but since this is a trend following system theoreticaly you should not take this moves.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
tokjanggut

kowal81 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:26 am

This is how I see it:

The candle change color from gray to red when it's direction match the new created bias and candle closed below trend line - wait for 2nd dot and enter a trade (reversal).
The candle change color from red to gray when price made a significant low - exit a trade, wait for 2nd dot, wait for color change of candle to red (closed below trend line) - then reenter (trend continuation).

The candle change color from gray to blue when it's direction match the new created bias and candle closed above trend line - wait for 2nd dot and enter a trade (reversal).
The candle change color from blue to gray when price made a significant high - exit a trade, wait for 2nd dot, wait for color change of candle to blue (closed above trend line) - then reenter (trend continuation).

As you can see gray candles eliminate some trades (counter-trend moves - this is a move that creates a 2nd dot), but since this is a trend following system theoreticaly you should not take this moves.
Is this the case of significant high?
Attachments
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza