Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Evernewtron wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:02 pm Guys,
Anyone know a multi volume / volatility indicator? It's like a single indicator but with so many sub-indicator inside it, similar to many moving averages or CqBaseline that i attach.
I just realize how useful an indicator like this especially if you develop a strategy that heavily relies on indicator. You can just create an EA base on it and do the optimization to mix and match each of them.

cqindicators website has been down for a while.
Hope the owner of the website is safe and well.
He has created quite a number of excellent indicators.

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone could take a look at this utility for quickly dialling in SL and TP based on ATR. It’s an essential part of my arsenal, however I’m finding the output somewhat unreliable. If I set it up as a 3:1RR for example, the TP line is sometimes accurate, however it is often above or below 3R, either by a little or a lot. Naturally this is preventing consistency.

It might be my MT4, as I’m fairly sure it used to be more accurate than it is now. Can anyone replicate the issue and if so would someone be able to take a look at it and see if it can be tightened up as it is a great tool and might be useful for a lot of people if it was more accurate?

Dear all currency miner,
i hope lucky and happy till end the word.

to :star: @mrtools :star:

sorry disturbing again, may i get your hand to add "alert sound and message" at ideas as alert for prepare to close order or take swing open position,
maybe can set time alert current bar till 3 bar and the message on chart maybe "Prepare close/Swing OP. Check Other Indicators!"
apologize if req again :D because i don't know coding.

i love u all moderators, coders, and currency miners :In Love:

apologize if bad writing

best regards
erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

erynade wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:50 pm Dear all currency miner,
i hope lucky and happy till end the word.

to :star: @mrtools :star:

sorry disturbing again, may i get your hand to add "alert sound and message" at
Brilliant Reversals.ex4

ideas as alert for prepare to close order or take swing open position,
maybe can set time alert current bar till 3 bar and the message on chart maybe "Prepare close/Swing OP. Check Other Indicators!"

ss.PNG

apologize if req again :D because i don't know coding.

i love u all moderators, coders, and currency miners :In Love:

apologize if bad writing

best regards
erynade
I have the brilliant reversal voice alert. Just need to put them in your sound file of your mt4 platform.
These users thanked the author pi_369 for the post (total 2):
erynade, Jedidiah

JustInForEx wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:17 am Dear @mrtools, would it be possible to update this indicator from mladen a little? It would be great if we had arrows instead of crosses as signals. A histogram would be the icing on the cake, if that's even possible. I tried it myself but unfortunately it failed. Thanks and thanks for all the great work and help @ Forex Station.
cheers
Don't be fooled by the indicator name the indicator is using TMA centered and it recalculated/repaints, and from what I can tell it already has arrows.