Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

lyo99 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:10 pm Всем добрый день. Утро сегодня удачное, первая прибыль получена.
ТП ставил по ADR 38.25%
Прибыль +230 пунктов по 5 знаку ( EURUSD )
У меня вопрос сюда можно выкладывать свои скрины торговли ? или есть отдельная ветка для этого ?
Я выложу, если что не ругайтесь.

XARD: Yes upload your trading screenshots, that is how people learn - thanks.
Ругатся не будут. Можна дополнительно в этой ветке
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017
Там это на УРА!
Ну кроме Джоси_ (немецкая точность)_
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
lyo99

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:55 pm Here is FX4 lite to use until I sort out the lag.
Xard777

Use this template...
Hello XARD,

if there are no circumstances for you, can you please make the CHANNEL available as a separate Indi?
Thank you in advance.
Skyold
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:07 am

Hello XARD,

if there are no circumstances for you, can you please make the CHANNEL available as a separate Indi?
Thank you in advance.
Skyold
stond
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 2):
Skyold, schmurex

stond wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:30 am

stond
Hi stond,
First time thank you very much.
I already have the channel indi. I also played around with the settings but unfortunately couldn't get the same setting as with the channel in FX v2.
Beste regards
Skyold
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
stond
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777