Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FourXXXX wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:07 pm Great system, not complicated like some I have been using, can't wait to take it for a spin when the market opens tomorrow.

2 Indicators that are very useful for split-screen on the same pair. With the dashboard on one, the other chart will change pairs with the first. Syn cursor does just that, just load both indicators on both charts.
hello mans welcome here................ xxxx thats a famous beer from ozzie!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Добрый день всем. В первую очередь хочу выразить благодарность XARD создателю системы.
Большое Вам спасибо за ваши труды.
Хочу поделиться индикатором который мне помогает в торговле, может кому пригодиться.
Торгую на тайм фрейме М5.
Индикаторы и шаблон прилагаю.
These users thanked the author lyo99 for the post (total 5):
xard777, RomanUkraine, Juertes, stond, som3nam3

I have a little really handy tool, that is the symbol changer indicator. If you click on the tiny v, it opens up the symbol list. If you click again, it closes the symbol list and it does not taking any of your screen at all. Hope you will like it. :)
These users thanked the author pi_369 for the post:
mcmstar

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:21 pm Update FX4 v2

In this update the Semafors, ZZ2, and Background all match on 1m, 5m, 15m, and 30m TFs.
ZZ1 matches on 15m and 30m. On 1m and 5m the ZZ1 reverts to scalper mode and turns Gray.
OK, this is the last of the updates, busy trading times ahead.
Enjoy
Xard777
Hello dearest Xard777!
Thank you for the last bet of the system which seems to be promising considering the synchronisation of the TFs that I like.
Can you please allow the XU v2-Semafor v2 indicator to be colour editable in the same format as the XU v2- indicator with the image attached.
Thank you and best regards.
Attachments

Here is FX4 lite to use until I sort out the lag.
Xard777

Use this template...
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 17):
lyo99, DRAXILL, mcmstar, Mustafa, bigdee, stond, Jimmy, happy_trader, Skyold, traderokey, SWicak, Juertes, erynade, aneek229, Rabi, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Всем добрый день. Утро сегодня удачное, первая прибыль получена.
ТП ставил по ADR 38.25%
Прибыль +230 пунктов по 5 знаку ( EURUSD )
У меня вопрос сюда можно выкладывать свои скрины торговли ? или есть отдельная ветка для этого ?
Я выложу, если что не ругайтесь.

XARD: Yes upload your trading screenshots, that is how people learn - thanks.
Attachments
These users thanked the author lyo99 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, flandria, som3nam3