Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update FX4 Edition

Try this out... 5m,15m, and 30m TF backgrounds are in sync with changes on Semafors greater than or equal to the White Dot.
Enjoy
Xard777

I suggest that everyone watch this version live for about a week before trading, this way you will see, know, and hopefully understand it's strengths and weaknesses.
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 19):
xGFund, Dego, Narkarn, SWicak, Mustafa, flandria, Castle73, thomdel, traderokey, Skyold, stond, phnthnhnm, mcmstar, som3nam3, Juertes, mikver, DRAXILL, dmnik, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:32 am Update FX4 Edition

Try this out... 5m,15m, and 30m TF backgrounds are in sync with changes on Semafors greater than or equal to the White Dot.
Enjoy
Xard777
Oh... you just confused me.. I was loving the background with the semafor.... the big cycle... Now I have to choose whether I should go with the big picture or to include this latest one to my trading screens.......

XARD: Simply d/l the prevoius FX4 in this thread and run that... problem solved.

xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:19 am Latest Update FX3 - this is the one - Directional Trading for Everyone.

Here is the new update... Totally colour coded for your perusal. Includes Screen and Mobile Alert.
Enjoy!
Xard777

May your losses be small and your gains be absolutely massive
Hello, excuse my ignorance but I do not understand how the system works, and the most important thing can be an expert advisor with it?.

Update FX4 v2

In this update the Semafors, ZZ2, and Background all match on 1m, 5m, 15m, and 30m TFs.
ZZ1 matches on 15m and 30m. On 1m and 5m the ZZ1 reverts to scalper mode and turns Gray.
OK, this is the last of the updates, busy trading times ahead.
Enjoy
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Great system, not complicated like some I have been using, can't wait to take it for a spin when the market opens tomorrow.

2 Indicators that are very useful for split-screen on the same pair. With the dashboard on one, the other chart will change pairs with the first. Syn cursor does just that, just load both indicators on both charts.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 5):
moey_dw, SWicak, Juertes, StuartWong, saishala
nil desperandum