Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:25 am

Mr. Tools,
Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's just a couple of issues after switching through a few pairs. The MA doesn't show up on some pairs and is missing on certain timeframes. Also, the line is flat on certain pairs. If those issues can be resolved, I would be eternally grateful!!!

Not that I'm not already...Thanks!!
Just got back to my computer, did some mionor changes and for me it's still not working on 4 hour charts on up, but seems fine on smaller timeframe charts, to be honest thin it needs to be completly recoded. Anyway posted a slightly changed version at my original post.

RplusT wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:49 am

thank you mrtools. When I thought about deviation i.e. a certain distance from the mean by a number or by ATR I'd get some kind of channel that fits the price action.
Something like this......

Buzzer Deviation.JPG
Yeah should of realized that, so then maybe something like a nonlag keltner channel, might be pretty good with the filtering?

frandunk1991 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:53 am Hi mrtools, this is regards to one of the older indicators in this post. the MTF_HI_LOW.mq4 indicator which is an amazing indicator. there is only one issue with the indicator and that is its not allowing us to draw rectangles. we can draw other objects such as trendlines and circles but it seem to auto remove/delete rectangles when ever drawn. I didn't see any errors in mt4 journal either while loading the indicator so unsure of a solution.
Would greatly appreciate if you could take a look and see if there is a solution for this. thanks in advance if you do
mt4 issue.png
mtf_hi_low.mq4
I manage to get this working by disabling all lines that had "ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_RECTANGLE);". I can now draw rectangles. It works how I want it to work and I can now draw rectangles and they don't disappear. I have not seen any consequences for removing those lines from the code.

here is the updated version. EDIT: it seems those lines of code with conjunction with other lines of codes, deletes All rectangles per tick. I noticed it doesn't deleted the rectangles when the market is closed, which means there is some per tick statements in the code. I'm not a coder, I just used slight common sense and started disabling anything with Delete or rectangle in the Code and I eventually found this solution that worked for me. This might not work for everyone, and if it doesn't I suggest asking someone else on the forum to check it out further.

Dear all currency miner,
i hope lucky and happy till end the word.

to :star: @mrtools :star:

sorry disturbing, may i get your hand to add "mode" at as same as . and convert to four time frame histogram in active chart.

apologize if too much req :D because i don't know coding.

i love u all moderators, coders, and currency miners :In Love:

apologize if bad writing

best regards
erynade
These users thanked the author erynade for the post:
kodisfx
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:32 am

Yeah try downloading it again, did some small changes to it, but it still needs work.
Dear Mr. Tools. My BROTHERS traders are "shocked-shocked" by the appearance of this indicator. Thank you very much from me and my friends from Malaysia and Ukraine. I want to get permission to place it on the Forex Factor.
This is the best indicator of 2021. The best of the best.