Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:14 am

One more question, from what I know the deviation usually is used in a band type indicator where you use the center band and deviate from it, so not sure how you would use a deviation in a nlma high/low, but noticed in the ma buzzer it is using a kind of deviation filter, by any chance is this what you are talking about?
Sorry mr tools, this goes beyond my knowledge. I think it would be better if you approach this as you think it should be done. I appreciate your effort. Thank you!

RplusT wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:39 am

Sorry mr tools, this goes beyond my knowledge. I think it would be better if you approach this as you think it should be done. I appreciate your effort. Thank you!
Try it out.

ps) those who downloaded right away, might want to redownload didn't have the colors set in a logical way.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:48 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

I kindly ask if this indicator can be made to not repaint (if it does) and a standard MA with alerts on crosses be added. As always, thank you for your time and consideration!
Try it out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RomanUkraine, xard777, Jimmy, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:04 am

Try it out.
Mr. Tools,
Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's just a couple of issues after switching through a few pairs. The MA doesn't show up on some pairs and is missing on certain timeframes. Also, the line is flat on certain pairs. If those issues can be resolved, I would be eternally grateful!!!

Not that I'm not already...Thanks!!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
RomanUkraine