NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:14 am
RplusT wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:22 am

Yes, mrtools......A channel version of the MA buzzer....I imagine the settings of Price high/low for the upper and lower line (as I use now) and a deviation.
I guess for this to work the "price" setting for the upper and lower line should still remain.
One more question, from what I know the deviation usually is used in a band type indicator where you use the center band and deviate from it, so not sure how you would use a deviation in a nlma high/low, but noticed in the ma buzzer it is using a kind of deviation filter, by any chance is this what you are talking about?
Sorry mr tools, this goes beyond my knowledge. I think it would be better if you approach this as you think it should be done. I appreciate your effort. Thank you!

RplusT wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:39 am
mrtools wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:14 am

One more question, from what I know the deviation usually is used in a band type indicator where you use the center band and deviate from it, so not sure how you would use a deviation in a nlma high/low, but noticed in the ma buzzer it is using a kind of deviation filter, by any chance is this what you are talking about?
Sorry mr tools, this goes beyond my knowledge. I think it would be better if you approach this as you think it should be done. I appreciate your effort. Thank you!
Try it out.

ps) those who downloaded right away, might want to redownload didn't have the colors set in a logical way.
EURUSDM15.png
nonlag ma x2.ex4
(28.69 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

uhec89 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:59 pm
hi

if someone could add "if" to this stochastic arrow indicator, everything else stays the same

-to show only: if price is above 200EMA to show only buy arrows (without sells, even if stoch is showing it) and vice versa

thank you
Try!!
1Stochastic_Buy_Sell_Arrows+Ema.ex4
(14.51 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:04 am
naluvs01 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:48 pm
Hi Mr. Tools,

I kindly ask if this indicator can be made to not repaint (if it does) and a standard MA with alerts on crosses be added. As always, thank you for your time and consideration!
Try it out.
Mr. Tools. There is a problem - when switching TF MA disappears. I go into the indicator settings and close it so that the MA reappears
Can this be fixed?
GBPUSDM5.png
12.png

mrtools wrote:
naluvs01 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:48 pm
Hi Mr. Tools,

I kindly ask if this indicator can be made to not repaint (if it does) and a standard MA with alerts on crosses be added. As always, thank you for your time and consideration!
Try it out.
Mr. Tools,
Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's just a couple of issues after switching through a few pairs. The MA doesn't show up on some pairs and is missing on certain timeframes. Also, the line is flat on certain pairs. If those issues can be resolved, I would be eternally grateful!!!

Not that I'm not already...Thanks!!
Perfect.png
MA disappears.png
Everything turns flat.png
TF 1Hr Shown.png
TF 4HR Not Shown.png
TF Daily Shown.png
Currency Index - Separate Window (alerts).mq4
(25.95 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

naluvs01 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:25 am
mrtools wrote:

Try it out.
Mr. Tools,
Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's just a couple of issues after switching through a few pairs. The MA doesn't show up on some pairs and is missing on certain timeframes. Also, the line is flat on certain pairs. If those issues can be resolved, I would be eternally grateful!!!

Not that I'm not already...Thanks!!
Just got back to my computer, did some mionor changes and for me it's still not working on 4 hour charts on up, but seems fine on smaller timeframe charts, to be honest thin it needs to be completly recoded. Anyway posted a slightly changed version at my original post.

RomanUkraine wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:50 am
mrtools wrote:

Try it out.
Mr. Tools. There is a problem - when switching TF MA disappears. I go into the indicator settings and close it so that the MA reappears
Can this be fixed?
Yeah try downloading it again, did some small changes to it, but it still needs work.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2956 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2090 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

6 Replies 1853 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”