NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

uhec89 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:59 pm
hi

if someone could add "if" to this stochastic arrow indicator, everything else stays the same

-to show only: if price is above 200EMA to show only buy arrows (without sells, even if stoch is showing it) and vice versa

thank you
Try!!
1Stochastic_Buy_Sell_Arrows+Ema.ex4
(14.51 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:04 am
naluvs01 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:48 pm
Hi Mr. Tools,

I kindly ask if this indicator can be made to not repaint (if it does) and a standard MA with alerts on crosses be added. As always, thank you for your time and consideration!
Try it out.
Mr. Tools. There is a problem - when switching TF MA disappears. I go into the indicator settings and close it so that the MA reappears
Can this be fixed?
GBPUSDM5.png
12.png

mrtools wrote:
naluvs01 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:48 pm
Hi Mr. Tools,

I kindly ask if this indicator can be made to not repaint (if it does) and a standard MA with alerts on crosses be added. As always, thank you for your time and consideration!
Try it out.
Mr. Tools,
Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's just a couple of issues after switching through a few pairs. The MA doesn't show up on some pairs and is missing on certain timeframes. Also, the line is flat on certain pairs. If those issues can be resolved, I would be eternally grateful!!!

Not that I'm not already...Thanks!!
Perfect.png
MA disappears.png
Everything turns flat.png
TF 1Hr Shown.png
TF 4HR Not Shown.png
TF Daily Shown.png
Currency Index - Separate Window (alerts).mq4
(25.95 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

naluvs01 wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:25 am
mrtools wrote:

Try it out.
Mr. Tools,
Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You.Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's just a couple of issues after switching through a few pairs. The MA doesn't show up on some pairs and is missing on certain timeframes. Also, the line is flat on certain pairs. If those issues can be resolved, I would be eternally grateful!!!

Not that I'm not already...Thanks!!
Just got back to my computer, did some mionor changes and for me it's still not working on 4 hour charts on up, but seems fine on smaller timeframe charts, to be honest thin it needs to be completly recoded. Anyway posted a slightly changed version at my original post.

RomanUkraine wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:50 am
mrtools wrote:

Try it out.
Mr. Tools. There is a problem - when switching TF MA disappears. I go into the indicator settings and close it so that the MA reappears
Can this be fixed?
Yeah try downloading it again, did some small changes to it, but it still needs work.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:46 am
RplusT wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:39 am

Sorry mr tools, this goes beyond my knowledge. I think it would be better if you approach this as you think it should be done. I appreciate your effort. Thank you!
Try it out.

ps) those who downloaded right away, might want to redownload didn't have the colors set in a logical way.
thank you mrtools. When I thought about deviation i.e. a certain distance from the mean by a number or by ATR I'd get some kind of channel that fits the price action.
Something like this......

Buzzer Deviation.JPG

RplusT wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:49 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:46 am

Try it out.

ps) those who downloaded right away, might want to redownload didn't have the colors set in a logical way.
thank you mrtools. When I thought about deviation i.e. a certain distance from the mean by a number or by ATR I'd get some kind of channel that fits the price action.

Buzzer Deviation.JPG
Yeah should of realized that, so then maybe something like a nonlag keltner channel, might be pretty good with the filtering?

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:59 am
RplusT wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:49 am

Buzzer Deviation.JPG
Yeah should of realized that, so then maybe something like a nonlag keltner channel, might be pretty good with the filtering?
Well, it might, as the non lag MA settings could be applied to it.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2487 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1643 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”