Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

normannasty wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:55 pm

I spent so many times believe me.
I cutted the picture if you see that why you cannot think short? Background red, ema cross down we are after 2nd dot. So why not? what shows definitely that I need to onyl think about long if I have more sign for a short?
This is confusing. See the repainted image now. Suddenly after a new high was made, it shows that one would have bought earlier, whereas earlier it was showing a Sell.

How can one trade this?

What am I missing?

sashadeol wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:18 pm
How can one trade this?
two possibilities:
1. Look at the higher TF before you enter a trade: price on H1 closed above both MAs: so you knew that it's buy time only
2. Look at the overall picture (zoom out): if there is a clear overall uptrend (as in this case), wait until there is a clear break of support & resistance.
If you are not sure whether you are in an uptrend or a downtrend: don't trade, but wait.
The most important lesson: you have to really understand what you are doing (what is a trend, what is a rollover, what is a test of old highs or lows etc). You will lose money if you think you can only follow dots and squares (they repaint as price develops). This confusion is fully intentional. Institutions want to lure you into traps in order to take your money away from you.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
Pauliz, StuartWong

OK, just to go over the rules.
When a ZZ2 line draws then the candles will be greyed out until the next ZZ2 line draws in and the bias will continue and the new candles will appear.
You can see in both charts that the candles are greyed out... this is correct. However, should price continue passed the first ZZ2 line then it should colour in the candle until price is going back then it will be greyed out until the next ZZ2 line draws in. You asked for certain areas to be greyed out, that is the rules, can't change it because a possible trade could have been made. So far it is doing exactly as it says on the label :-)
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
Narkarn, Castle73, pi_369, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

josi wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:32 pm
two possibilities:
1. Look at the higher TF before you enter a trade: price on H1 closed above both MAs: so you knew that it's buy time only
2. Look at the overall picture (zoom out): if there is a clear overall uptrend (as in this case), wait until there is a clear break of support & resistance.
If you are not sure whether you are in an uptrend or a downtrend: don't trade, but wait.
The most important lesson: you have to really understand what you are doing (what is a trend, what is a rollover, what is a test of old highs or lows etc). You will lose money if you think you can only follow dots and squares (they repaint as price develops). This confusion is fully intentional. Institutions want to lure you into traps in order to take your money away from you.
XARD told a 6 years old can win on trades . A 6 years old not know supprt and resistance etc. But I undesrtand what you say.

xard777 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:38 pm You asked for certain areas to be greyed out, that is the rules, can't change it because a possible trade could have been made. So far it is doing exactly as it says on the label :-)
Xard777
The screenshots are excellent demonstrations of the limitations of the newest background colour change.
If you compare it to your FX2 you will - as you know - see that the now problematic zones can be traded without any problem.
The safer, i. e. more foolproof, you want to make trading the less can actually be traded.
To me the obvious answer is: if you want to trade you have to learn how to do it - and if it doesn't work immediately you start again - and again - and again - until you find your way.
It is very generous of you to try to make it as easy as it is feasible so that almost anybody can join in.
But in the end - maybe - individual effort by people struggling should be part of the deal (expectations).
No offence to anyone.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
xard777, Narkarn, Skyold

josi wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:50 pm

The screenshots are excellent demonstrations of the limitations of the newest background colour change.
If you compare it to your FX2 you will - as you know - see that the now problematic zones can be traded without any problem.
The safer, i. e. more foolproof, you want to make trading the less can actually be traded.
To me the obvious answer is: if you want to trade you have to learn how to do it - and if it doesn't work immediately you start again - and again - and again - until you find your way.
It is very generous of you to try to make it as easy as it is feasible so that almost anybody can join in.
But in the end - maybe - individual effort by people struggling should be part of the deal (expectations).
No offence to anyone.
Nice speech. Agree with it. so there are no exact rules everyone use it as they want. I can make profit with this no problem just there is a lots of unclear situation which one thinks this and one thinks that. Noone has exact rules noone using this system alone everybody supporting it with their own tools. 2 person understand can understand the 2nd dot approx in 6 ways in different situations. One thing is sure without knowledge this also will not work.

normannasty wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:34 pm
Nice speech. Agree with it. so there are no exact rules everyone use it as they want. I can make profit with this no problem just there is a lots of unclear situation which one thinks this and one thinks that. Noone has exact rules noone using this system alone everybody supporting it with their own tools. 2 person understand can understand the 2nd dot approx in 6 ways in different situations. One thing is sure without knowledge this also will not work.
You seem angry and want to complain to someone. OK, I get that. It doesn't alter the fact: Simplifications never work (in the long run).
As I said: Look at the trade that was suggested (GBPJPY) - if you wanted to trade it you could with ONE valid interpretation:
You simply had to look at the higher TF (candles there closed above both MAs - so directional bias was up)
If this is too much to ask of a trader then it can't be helped.
As I said: The second dot in an uptrend is a different one from the one in a downtrend. So you can choose the correct one AFTER you know what your directional bias is.
As I said: sometimes a situation is unclear. That simply means you don't take any trades until the situation is clear.
Either you take this information in or you don't.
Do you know any other area of life where you can make (a lot of) money without any knowledge whatsoever? Well, if you don't that simply tells you that trading is part of this life - no pain, no gain.
I wish you the best.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
Juertes, pipalong, raullogan1991