Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

stond wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:05 am Someone wrote that you cannot sell. Just buy one day. Kill any account. Driving the wrong way is not good.
This is a demo account made for fun.
stond
Yeah, man, I didn't want to go on about it but it was
viewtopic.php?p=1295426112#p1295426112
Wouldn't surprise me if he's still long on US100...
If TFs D/H4 are down (and as long as they are down) you can look for sell-entries on M15/H1 on any instrument.
It doesn't mean you can't buy when the opposite is true, i. e D/H4 are up....
Instead he goes on about investor statistics....

josi wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:41 pm
Yeah, man, I didn't want to go on about it but it was
viewtopic.php?p=1295426112#p1295426112
Wouldn't surprise me if he's still long on US100...
If TFs D/H4 are down (and as long as they are down) you can look for sell-entries on M15/H1 on any instrument.
It doesn't mean you can't buy when the opposite is true, i. e D/H4 are up....
Instead he goes on about investor statistics....
One down day in US stocks super bull market and josi and stond are having a pop.
Josi has waited for two weeks to bring this up - its pathetic.

I said US Stocks, because that's what the studies say - my post still stands - its mathematically proven - yet you are still arguing with science in attempt to prove something... that you are a lowly MT4 forum trader with better knowledge than empirical stock market studies?

"look at my arguing prowess for being completely wrong"

All this - After one down day at all time highs in US stocks? I don't have to ask the question, "are you mental".

Still coming in here with the TF nonsense in the face of multiple empirical studies and the charts showing US stocks have gone vertical since 2008?

Speaks volumes.
Attachments
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
moey_dw

xard777 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:55 pm How To:-
Dear Master Xard

Could you kindly make a small adjustment to your latest master piece XU v2-2021 Edition. For the template named XU v2-FX1, indicator XU v2-FX1, could you please make an option for the candle selection. I far prefer the 9/36 crossing candle (the XU v2-FX2) than the HA candle. As you will see from the picture illustrated below, with the HA candle on a down trend, it looks really confusing and not able to see the price tick level.

Thank you so much for your excellent work. God bless. <3
Attachments
These users thanked the author pi_369 for the post:
stond

RplusT wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:44 pm Yeah, but you still haven't figured out that people in this forum are daytraders and not long term investors and thus arguing with them about investment statistics to prove something is superfluous.
1. look at this chart.
2. yet again in a stock market study its been proven, 97% day traders do not make more than a bank teller on $15000 usd a year.

refer to google if anyone is still unclear on these facts.

Here is one - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... 9-to-5-job
"just 1.1% of sic-(day traders) posted higher average net returns than the Brazilian minimum wage in a bit more than a year."

Even if wallstreet falls 20,000 points tomorrow - no one can deny this has been a super bull market and the optimal way to trade it was buying dips since 2009.

If anyone disagrees with that - feel free to test it on a trading simulator with your sell strategy & post it here with results vs just buying dips - I am waiting.
Attachments
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
moey_dw

Funny, I trade the US30 every day and you want to me look at a chart while I know all TFs in and out. To prove what.....? Oh, it has moved up since Jesus Christ, shed half of the gains in 2020 and moved up again. And that's all you got? While the past two days it dropped 1000 points and my cash register would not stop ringing. Maybe you should have been trading short positions instead of Googling.....Oh, it's moving up now.....75 points..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
stond

RplusT wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:00 pm Funny, I trade the US30 every day and you want to me look at a chart while I know all TFs in and out. To prove what.....? Oh, it has moved up since Jesus Christ, shed half of the gains in 2020 and moved up again. And that's all you got? While the past two days it dropped 1000 points and my cash register would not stop ringing. Maybe you should have been trading short positions instead of Googling.....Oh, it's moving up now.....75 points..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
All you had to buy the dips, far less effort than actually 'trading' WS30.

Dip buyers expended far less effort for far more gain than you...