Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Many thanks mrtools!

Could you reverse the height in the histo? I mean if the green and red colors were half height and the 2 gray colors were full height I think it would be more logical. In this way the 2 gray colors would depict the appearance of the arrows of the main chart window version of the indicator.

PS With the green and red colors displaying on top of the 2 gray colors.

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 am

Not able to get the gray part of the histo like your picture, also not sure if arrows will work like that on the histo.
Attachments

chris006 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:57 am Many thanks mrtools!

Could you reverse the height in the histo? I mean if the green and red colors were half height and the 2 gray colors were full height I think it would be more logical. In this way the 2 gray colors would depict the appearance of the arrows of the main chart window version of the indicator.

PS With the green and red colors displaying on top of the 2 gray colors.

Try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
chris006, Jimmy, xard777, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, talaate

chris006 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:57 pm Hello mrtools,

Regarding the bollinger bands oscillator 1.4.ex4 that is here: viewtopic.php?p=1295364045#p1295364045
could you add bollinger bands ma mode? (Simple-Exponential-Smoothed-Linear Weighted or all the averages if you prefer :) )

Thanking you in advance,
Think that indicator was done by Mladen, and don't have the source code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
chris006