NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

#701
erynade wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:25 pm
Dear all currency miner,
i hope lucky and happy till end the word.

i'm silent reader, almost 1 month i read this post and until now still incomplete.

to Mr TOOL, may i get your hand to modify below indicator?

1. add vertical line BB stops (new format - histo) 1.3.mq4
2. size and code arrow average MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence.mq4
3. if possible pls create 1 indicator that read combine the vertical line become zone buy / sell, maybe it can be combine more 2 verticals line from any custom indicator. BB stops (new format - histo) 1.3.mq4 and ma cross histo (mtf +arrows + lines).ex4, the idea like picture idea.PNG
the idea create more space at screen so can minimize histogram window or future minimize graphical window and not confusing the trader to follow the trend or take open position.

i love u all moderators, coders, and currency miners :In Love:

apologize if bad writing

best regards
erynade

Added bb stop lines.
BB stops (new format - histo + lines) 1.3.mq4
(18.29 KiB) Downloaded 401 times
AUDUSDM15.png


Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

#702
chris006 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:32 pm
Hello mrtools,

For the indicator bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 here: viewtopic.php?p=1295400299#p1295400299
a 2nd idea / suggestion:

Could you do a 4 color histo version (more or less like elders impulse histo) with the following parameters:
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the upper bollinger line show color aqua.
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the lower bollinger line show color magenta.
If close price is either below the lower bollinger line or above the upper bollinger line, show nothing.
But also show the arrows in the histogram as would be shown on the main chart window.

I hope it is clear as described.

Thanking you in advance,
Not able to get the gray part of the histo like your picture, also not sure if arrows will work like that on the histo.
Bollinger bands histo.ex4
(16.65 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
EURUSDM15.png

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

#703
Many thanks mrtools!

Could you reverse the height in the histo? I mean if the green and red colors were half height and the 2 gray colors were full height I think it would be more logical. In this way the 2 gray colors would depict the appearance of the arrows of the main chart window version of the indicator.

PS With the green and red colors displaying on top of the 2 gray colors.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 am
chris006 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:32 pm
Hello mrtools,

For the indicator bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 here: viewtopic.php?p=1295400299#p1295400299
a 2nd idea / suggestion:

Could you do a 4 color histo version (more or less like elders impulse histo) with the following parameters:
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the upper bollinger line show color aqua.
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the lower bollinger line show color magenta.
If close price is either below the lower bollinger line or above the upper bollinger line, show nothing.
But also show the arrows in the histogram as would be shown on the main chart window.

I hope it is clear as described.

Thanking you in advance,
Not able to get the gray part of the histo like your picture, also not sure if arrows will work like that on the histo.
BB histo 01.png

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

#704
chris006 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:57 am
Many thanks mrtools!

Could you reverse the height in the histo? I mean if the green and red colors were half height and the 2 gray colors were full height I think it would be more logical. In this way the 2 gray colors would depict the appearance of the arrows of the main chart window version of the indicator.

PS With the green and red colors displaying on top of the 2 gray colors.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 am


Not able to get the gray part of the histo like your picture, also not sure if arrows will work like that on the histo.
Try this one.
Bollinger bands - histo.ex4
(16.72 KiB) Downloaded 389 times

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

#705
Superb! Thank you again mrtools!
With this histo version one can now substitute the main screen version of bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 - a way to declutter the main chart window.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:54 am
chris006 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:57 am
Many thanks mrtools!

Could you reverse the height in the histo? I mean if the green and red colors were half height and the 2 gray colors were full height I think it would be more logical. In this way the 2 gray colors would depict the appearance of the arrows of the main chart window version of the indicator.

PS With the green and red colors displaying on top of the 2 gray colors.


Try this one.
BB histo 02.png
BB histo 03.png


Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

#706
;)
mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:44 am
chris006 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:32 pm
Hello mrtools,

For the indicator bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 here: viewtopic.php?p=1295400299#p1295400299
a 2nd idea / suggestion:

Could you do a 4 color histo version (more or less like elders impulse histo) with the following parameters:
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the upper bollinger line show color aqua.
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the lower bollinger line show color magenta.
If close price is either below the lower bollinger line or above the upper bollinger line, show nothing.
But also show the arrows in the histogram as would be shown on the main chart window.

I hope it is clear as described.

Thanking you in advance,
Not able to get the gray part of the histo like your picture, also not sure if arrows will work like that on the histo.
;)
Screenshot_6.png
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

#709
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:18 am
chris006 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:57 pm
Hello mrtools,

Regarding the bollinger bands oscillator 1.4.ex4 that is here: viewtopic.php?p=1295364045#p1295364045
could you add bollinger bands ma mode? (Simple-Exponential-Smoothed-Linear Weighted or all the averages if you prefer :) )

Thanking you in advance,
Think that indicator was done by Mladen, and don't have the source code.
Mrtools can you add telegram alert on bollitoucher indicator?
So i can send notification to my telegram group. Thank youuu

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

#710
indrayugi wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:30 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:18 am


Think that indicator was done by Mladen, and don't have the source code.
Mrtools can you add telegram alert on bollitoucher indicator?
So i can send notification to my telegram group. Thank youuu
Not very familar with telegram alerts.


  1. Similar Topics

    1. What are these indicators doing or made from?

      1 Replies 2276 Views

      by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

      1 Replies
      2276 Views
    2. Two indicators in the window

      5 Replies 735 Views

      by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

      5 Replies
      735 Views
    3. Confirmation Indicators

      10 Replies 1711 Views

      by Johnson Kuria., Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:45 am in MT5 Indicators

      10 Replies
      1711 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”