NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Blkmethodfx wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:25 am
Hi Mr tools,
much respect for all the great work you are doing. i have the mql4 trend magic indicator and currently it shows the current time frame trend, may you please make it multi time frame. eg, the monthly must be yellow n show on smaller time frames until m15, daily must be pink n show on smaller time frames until m15, H4 must be purple n show on smaller time frames until m15, H1 must be light blue n show on smaller time frames until m15. the current time frame trend must remain as default. everyone will benefit from this idea. please may you modify the code and add this features.

may god bless you.
Thank you, brother. I searched the entire Internet and found that the open source was "broken." And also found a very interesting analogue of this form of indicator. Here he is.
Is it possible to make an oscillator without a DLL library and also an MTF?
GBPUSDM5.png
BladeOscillator_edu.mq4
(4.12 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
BladeTradingSystem.dll
(246 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:17 am
Blkmethodfx wrote:
Hi Mr tools,
much respect for all the great work you are doing. i have the mql4 trend magic indicator and currently it shows the current time frame trend, may you please make it multi time frame. eg, the monthly must be yellow n show on smaller time frames until m15, daily must be pink n show on smaller time frames until m15, H4 must be purple n show on smaller time frames until m15, H1 must be light blue n show on smaller time frames until m15. the current time frame trend must remain as default. everyone will benefit from this idea. please may you modify the code and add this features.

may god bless you.
That indicator will repaint and it's the same as SuperTrend using CCI, there are some non-repainting versions here in the forum.
It doesn't matter - let it repaint. It is not basic in this system. He №2.
viewtopic.php?p=1295427372#p1295427372

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:18 am
Jim67 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 pm
Hi Mr Tools,
Could I ask if you could add a 3rd Histogram colour option to your 3 MA Cross Histogram indicator please.
At the moment Histo when Fast>Medium>Slow MA = Buy, and when Fast<Medium<Slow = Sell ------ so if you could add a 3rd Histo Colour option for when any other combination of Fast/Medium/Slow MA ie No Trade Zone, as in following screenshot ....

Many thanks

3 MA No Trade Zone.png
Seems okay, please test.
Thanks mrtools

chris006 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:32 pm
Hello mrtools,

For the indicator bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 here: viewtopic.php?p=1295400299#p1295400299
a 2nd idea / suggestion:

Could you do a 4 color histo version (more or less like elders impulse histo) with the following parameters:
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the upper bollinger line show color aqua.
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the lower bollinger line show color magenta.
If close price is either below the lower bollinger line or above the upper bollinger line, show nothing.
But also show the arrows in the histogram as would be shown on the main chart window.

I hope it is clear as described.

Thanking you in advance,
Posted here Bollinger Bands
EURUSDM15.png

RomanUkraine wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:22 am
Blkmethodfx wrote:
Hi Mr tools,

may god bless you.
Thank you, brother. I searched the entire Internet and found that the open source was "broken." And also found a very interesting analogue of this form of indicator. Here he is.
Is it possible to make an oscillator without a DLL library and also an MTF?
Hello there, could you tell me where can I find this system please?

mrtools.....hm....I was kind of daydreaming today in front of my screen (Asian session) :D .....Suggested that I use the MABuzzer, one with Price high and one with price low - as I prefer. Now if that could have a deviation set by any number or preferable by ATR, wouldn't one then get a proper channel for a kind of S/R?!

MA Buzzer.mq4
(5.63 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

MABuzzer.JPG

naluvs01 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:05 am
Hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

The MTF_Hi_LOW_V1 is a great indicator, but has errors. I found another one here that seems to be fixed, however, it doesn't have the Label on/off option. If you could kindly fix the code with label on/off OR add the label on/off option to the other, I'd appreciate it!!!!!

MTF_Hi_LOW_V1 Code error, but has Label Option
Daily-Weekly-Monthly Hi-Low Has no Label On/Off option, but code is right

Thanks, in advance for your consideration.
You can turn off labels by changing the Value of the Variable with LABEL in its description to -11. for example, the Shift_CurrDaily_LABEL -11. it has to be at least -11 or lower.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2513 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1696 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”