Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools.....hm....I was kind of daydreaming today in front of my screen (Asian session) :D .....Suggested that I use the MABuzzer, one with Price high and one with price low - as I prefer. Now if that could have a deviation set by any number or preferable by ATR, wouldn't one then get a proper channel for a kind of S/R?!

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
josi, Castle73

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:05 am Hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

The MTF_Hi_LOW_V1 is a great indicator, but has errors. I found another one here that seems to be fixed, however, it doesn't have the Label on/off option. If you could kindly fix the code with label on/off OR add the label on/off option to the other, I'd appreciate it!!!!!

MTF_Hi_LOW_V1 Code error, but has Label Option
Daily-Weekly-Monthly Hi-Low Has no Label On/Off option, but code is right

Thanks, in advance for your consideration.
You can turn off labels by changing the Value of the Variable with LABEL in its description to -11. for example, the Shift_CurrDaily_LABEL -11. it has to be at least -11 or lower.
These users thanked the author frandunk1991 for the post:
naluvs01

Hi mrtools, this is regards to one of the older indicators in this post. the MTF_HI_LOW.mq4 indicator which is an amazing indicator. there is only one issue with the indicator and that is its not allowing us to draw rectangles. we can draw other objects such as trendlines and circles but it seem to auto remove/delete rectangles when ever drawn. I didn't see any errors in mt4 journal either while loading the indicator so unsure of a solution.
Would greatly appreciate if you could take a look and see if there is a solution for this. thanks in advance if you do

RplusT wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:57 pm mrtools.....hm....I was kind of daydreaming today in front of my screen (Asian session) :D .....Suggested that I use the MABuzzer, one with Price high and one with price low - as I prefer. Now if that could have a deviation set by any number or preferable by ATR, wouldn't one then get a proper channel for a kind of S/R?!

MA Buzzer.mq4

MABuzzer.JPG
Just for information the ma buzzer is actually a repainting version of non lag ma. Just to understand your looking for something like a ma buzzer atr channel?