Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

hello Mrtools & Darks Coder
could you please add more option in the attached indicator like variable and valve as i have mentioned below .

Alerts sound = false , true
Alerts message = false , true
Push Alerts = false , true
up arrow size
down arrow size
Gap for arrow up
Gap for arrow down

Note please Alerts message is TRUE , the massage always ringing on the chart when up down arrow placed on the chart . please correct it and as i have requested variable and valve also add please .

with kings regards
jamil

Jim67 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 pm Hi Mr Tools,
Could I ask if you could add a 3rd Histogram colour option to your 3 MA Cross Histogram indicator please.
At the moment Histo when Fast>Medium>Slow MA = Buy, and when Fast<Medium<Slow = Sell ------ so if you could add a 3rd Histo Colour option for when any other combination of Fast/Medium/Slow MA ie No Trade Zone, as in following screenshot ....

Many thanks

3 MA No Trade Zone.png
Yes mrtools please add a gray zone (third zone) in histo version of 3 MA Cross Histogram indicator to representing when the two conditions are not detected.

Jim67 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 pm Hi Mr Tools,
Could I ask if you could add a 3rd Histogram colour option to your 3 MA Cross Histogram indicator please.
At the moment Histo when Fast>Medium>Slow MA = Buy, and when Fast<Medium<Slow = Sell ------ so if you could add a 3rd Histo Colour option for when any other combination of Fast/Medium/Slow MA ie No Trade Zone, as in following screenshot ....

Many thanks

3 MA No Trade Zone.png
Posted here Ma cross histo
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
talaate, Jim67, thomdel

Hi Mr tools,
much respect for all the great work you are doing. i have the mql4 trend magic indicator and currently it shows the current time frame trend, may you please make it multi time frame. eg, the monthly must be yellow n show on smaller time frames until m15, daily must be pink n show on smaller time frames until m15, H4 must be purple n show on smaller time frames until m15, H1 must be light blue n show on smaller time frames until m15. the current time frame trend must remain as default. everyone will benefit from this idea. please may you modify the code and add this features.

may god bless you.

Blkmethodfx wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:25 am Hi Mr tools,
much respect for all the great work you are doing. i have the mql4 trend magic indicator and currently it shows the current time frame trend, may you please make it multi time frame. eg, the monthly must be yellow n show on smaller time frames until m15, daily must be pink n show on smaller time frames until m15, H4 must be purple n show on smaller time frames until m15, H1 must be light blue n show on smaller time frames until m15. the current time frame trend must remain as default. everyone will benefit from this idea. please may you modify the code and add this features.

may god bless you.
That indicator will repaint and it's the same as SuperTrend using CCI, there are some non-repainting versions here in the forum.

Blkmethodfx wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:25 am Hi Mr tools,

may god bless you.
Thank you, brother. I searched the entire Internet and found that the open source was "broken." And also found a very interesting analogue of this form of indicator. Here he is.
Is it possible to make an oscillator without a DLL library and also an MTF?

chris006 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:32 pm Hello mrtools,

For the indicator bollinger bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4 here: viewtopic.php?p=1295400299#p1295400299
a 2nd idea / suggestion:

Could you do a 4 color histo version (more or less like elders impulse histo) with the following parameters:
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the upper bollinger line show color aqua.
If close price is between the middle bollinger line and the lower bollinger line show color magenta.
If close price is either below the lower bollinger line or above the upper bollinger line, show nothing.
But also show the arrows in the histogram as would be shown on the main chart window.

I hope it is clear as described.

Thanking you in advance,
Posted here Bollinger Bands
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
chris006