NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

DownloadRe: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

kvak wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:36 am
Exequiel Cabrera wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:28 am

When I went to put it in the folder, the dll was already installed, but it doesn't work either
So, I dont know..... do you have any comment in MT4?
I deleted the dll to reinstall it, and when I went to put it in the folder it tells me a sign that says it is a Trojan (virus) and it automatically deletes it

This tells me when I wanted to put the indicators, I clarify that no indicator was seen in the mt4
20210124_205126[1].jpg

Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:59 am
colorwind wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:51 am
Hello Mr. Tool
Is it possible to add the BB as a filter? alert/arrows only appear outside the BB band. the setting is changeable. thank you very much.
Try it out, arrow and alerts if enabled appear if close<>upper lower bands.
Thanks MrTools for the quick reply. I want is a little bit different. I only what the signal/arrows show when there is a slope change, the Moving Average line changes color AND also outside the BB. also the BB setting can be change, is it possible?
AUDUSDH1_LI.jpg

colorwind wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:42 am
mrtools wrote:

Thanks MrTools for the quick reply. I want is a little bit different. I only what the signal/arrows show when there is a slope change, the Moving Average line changes color AND also outside the BB. also the BB setting can be change, is it possible?
Looking at your chart you will probably not get any arrows, also in your settings you have band deviations and deviation type, far as I know there isn't anything else I can add.

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:26 pm
colorwind wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:42 am

Looking at your chart you will probably not get any arrows, also in your settings you have band deviations and deviation type, far as I know there isn't anything else I can add.
got it and once again thank you MrTools, you rock! :clap:

mrtools wrote:
colorwind wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:51 am
Hello Mr. Tool
Is it possible to add the BB as a filter? alert/arrows only appear outside the BB band. the setting is changeable. thank you very much.
Hello, could you help me, the indicator does not work I have the dll, but the indicator does not appear
Dynamic Zone StepMA pdf nmc 3.3 mtf.mq4
(17.1 KiB) Downloaded 47 times

Exequiel Cabrera wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:59 am
mrtools wrote:

Hello, could you help me, the indicator does not work I have the dll, but the indicator does not appear
I'm getting this. Could you check if you are getting any errors in the experts tab?
EURUSDM5.png

Exequiel Cabrera wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:51 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:43 am

I'm getting this. Could you check if you are getting any errors in the experts tab?
Your question is that if I put an expert advisor, is there a problem? I'm sorry for my English.
No sometimes when an indicator isn't working you will get errors and they will show there too.

Re: Hull Moving Average Slope Histogram

mrtools wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:46 am
josi wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:21 pm

Well - at first I thought to change the histo colouring would be a good idea but now I'm not so sure.
I think it would be best if the gray line changed colour on slope change - that would be ever so helpful because you'd really get an idea when the market is rolling over - the zero-cross mostly comes much, much later.
Thanks again.
Try this one.
hello MrTools:

can you please change the arrows on slope change please, now it is lagging. thank you.
hma slope color nrp_mtf + alerts + arrows.mq4
(12 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

1. Similar Topics

1. RE: Moving average alert 9.0

2 Replies 1097 Views

by radeos, Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 am in Express Coding & Commercial Services

2 Replies
    2. Moving average alert indicator

2 Replies 4053 Views

by Hani, Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:38 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”