Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Bro @SAL

The Practice Test for today goes pretty well as expected, strong volume was present in the market during Us-Uk time i managed to hit the target figure of
1-Mln from last account size 498,369 yesterday, today 24 Trades taken during 2 hours,
4-OTM=Recovered fully
0-Draw
20-ITM

Regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post (total 2):
Thangarasu, charli
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

ulazerg wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:05 am

where can I see the info of this strategy :D thanks in advanced
There is no such Holy Grail Strategy
If you think there is something we re using & not sharing then sorry do not be misled in this sense we are doing hard work in below six areas:
1) Market Analysis.
2) Support & Resistance.
3) Candlestick Analysis.
4) Common Chart Indicators as shown in screenshot.
5) Putting the best of our judgment while taking trades.
6) Reading & Applying many strategies based upon various books freely available in F.S library.

Regards
ulazerg, Thangarasu
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:23 am

There is no such Holy Grail Strategy
If you think there is something we re using & not sharing then sorry do not be misled in this sense we are doing hard work in below six areas:
1) Market Analysis.
2) Support & Resistance.
3) Candlestick Analysis.
4) Common Chart Indicators as shown in screenshot.
5) Putting the best of our judgment while taking trades.
6) Reading & Applying many strategies based upon various books freely available in F.S library.

Regards
I know , I was just asking so I can tested and how to interpretation and logic to buy or sell. Thats why I ask.

Bro @SAL

Here goes the end of market's week my test results re following for today

Total 10 Trades

1-Otm=Recovered
1-Draw
8-ITM

Doubled the account from 10,18,369 to 22,27,969
Gross conclusion is that it is possible
to earn good profit in B.O after doing careful market analysis & taking selective sniper trades.
To all those who re seeking some secret indicator/strategy, there exist nothing like that in common & if someone have something like that which really works he/she has no need to give you that therefore what left in the end is you & yourself alone therefore trust yourself & learn the game here i am giving one time tested classic S/R strategy book Perfect yourself in it as much as you can it may ensure you profit.
Feel free to discuss your binary trading problems we all re here to help as much as we can.

Regards
Thangarasu, egypt sniper

k_khan_bt wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:38 am Bro @SAL

Here goes the end of market's week my test results re following for today

Total 10 Trades

1-Otm=Recovered
1-Draw
8-ITM

Doubled the account from 10,18,369 to 22,27,969
Gross conclusion is that it is possible
to earn good profit in B.O after doing careful market analysis & taking selective sniper trades.
To all those who re seeking some secret indicator/strategy, there exist nothing like that in common & if someone have something like that which really works he/she has no need to give you that therefore what left in the end is you & yourself alone therefore trust yourself & learn the game here i am giving one time tested classic S/R strategy book Perfect yourself in it as much as you can it may ensure you profit.
Feel free to discuss your binary trading problems we all re here to help as much as we can.

Regards
Nice to see ...
bro... just make sure these values based on a stable trading strategy... atleast 80% win with money managment , you are in grab the binary market.
simple and easy trading strategy is good to analysis and take fast trade.
:)
keep update with your ideas

BYW, do you test open position bar based on SUPER CHANNEL ARROWS!!
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
k_khan_bt
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:26 pm
Nice to see ...
bro... just make sure these values based on a stable trading strategy... atleast 80% win with money managment , you are in grab the binary market.

[/quote]

Bro@Sal

TY for your kind reply

Money management almost comes handy without any planing once you intent to double or quarter your account in selective timeline therefore i do not feel the requirement of those crap xl sheets based upon martingale.

I use various factors at once S/R MACD RSI Psar & Stoch,

If You want then I may combine SUPER CHANNEL ARROWS!! with my existing strategy to form another more superior strategy & Test It during coming week?

Regards

k_khan_bt wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:51 am
Nice to see ...

Bro@Sal

TY for your kind reply

Money management almost comes handy without any planing once you intent to double or quarter your account in selective timeline therefore i do not feel the requirement of those crap xl sheets based upon martingale.

I use various factors at once S/R MACD RSI Psar & Stoch,

If You want then I may combine SUPER CHANNEL ARROWS!! with my existing strategy to form another more superior strategy & Test It during coming week?

Regards
[/quote]
Nice to hear :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Bro @SAL

My Test results re quite interesting for today as those were Time Bound Challenge i gave to myself as i wanted to establish that in any condition if you follow the rules market behaves the same which re 1. Strong trend 2. Good Volume 3. S&R correspondence:

Took Total 10 Trades from 1:am to 1:35am

1-Otm=Recovered
0-Draw
9-ITM
90% Winrate

Within 35 mins i Took Account from 22,27,969 to 33,91,969 about 11,64,000 Growth
That is a great lesson for me & may be encouraging for all of us to never give up practicing fundamentally.

Regards

K_Khan
Attachments
Thangarasu, ikarus