Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:23 pm

hi how do you know when to enter in 1 or 5 or 15 minutes?
I often trade pullbacks or reversals from pullbacks. So, if M15 is showing a sign of retracement, I go to the lower time frame and wait for a set up. If there was a pullback in M15, I go to the lower timeframe to wait for a setup for continuation of the M15 trend.

By setup I mean entering trades from the second dot off the square or big dots.. usually my final entry confirmation is the VQ signal.
hope its clear enough? If not you can scroll backwards to see the rules of trading the system.

maroka wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:49 pm

I often trade pullbacks or reversals from pullbacks. So, if M15 is showing a sign of retracement, I go to the lower time frame and wait for a set up. If there was a pullback in M15, I go to the lower timeframe to wait for a setup for continuation of the M15 trend.

By setup I mean entering trades from the second dot off the square or big dots.. usually my final entry confirmation is the VQ signal.
hope its clear enough? If not you can scroll backwards to see the rules of trading the system.
Thanks
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post:
maroka

maroka wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:49 pm

Thank you very much.

Does this imply that you are ignoring the Semafor signals from the bigger timeframe?