Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295423702 time=1606154113 user_id=4864807]

Hello mrtools,
would like to draw your attention to my post.

1. Please create a histo version of the regular ADX (MT4) without any average method (type CLOSE). Only the period setting and level. 2 colors and bar width (like this indi)
2. If possible: at the intersection of + DI and -DI, ​​the setting for the level
for example only highlight the intersections above level 20 (third color)

Thank you very much
Sykold

This is the existing Histo version
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295427140 time=1611341909 user_id=4864807]

thank you for the quick support.
Below you can see the setting and the result.
After this setting, the bars are only allowed to draw when the ADX level is over 20.
And as 2nd: of course only if it is possible for you:
+ DI and -DI crossing between LEVEL 20 to 25, another bar should be drawn with a different color.
Attachments
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

mrtools wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:42 pm

Added mtf.

Thank you so much. I hope this is not too much of an asking, but can you still add more features to this DMI ADX histogram oscillator, as follows:

1) Show Arrow?
Arrows ID
Arrows shown on the newest bar of higher time frame
Lower arrow gap
Higher Arrow gap
Up arrow color
Down arrow color
Up arrow code
Down arrow code

2) Turn Alerts on?
Alerts should display a message
Alerts should play a sound?
Sound file

I know that this feature is available in adx plusdi minusdi cross histo indicator, but its easier for me to use the DMI ADX histogram oscillator in my trading. I usually combine it with other indicator. I hope you understand.

Thanks in advance.... I attached below the indicator

vhagwie wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:42 pm

Thank you so much. I hope this is not too much of an asking, but can you still add more features to this DMI ADX histogram oscillator, as follows:

1) Show Arrow?
Arrows ID
Arrows shown on the newest bar of higher time frame
Lower arrow gap
Higher Arrow gap
Up arrow color
Down arrow color
Up arrow code
Down arrow code

2) Turn Alerts on?
Alerts should display a message
Alerts should play a sound?
Sound file

I know that this feature is available in adx plusdi minusdi cross histo indicator, but its easier for me to use the DMI ADX histogram oscillator in my trading. I usually combine it with other indicator. I hope you understand.

Thanks in advance.... I attached below the indicator
Added the arrows and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
camisa, talaate

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:03 am

Added the arrows and alerts.
Thanks again for your help

By the way, I know Im not supposed to ask for the source code. But would it be kind of you to post here the mq4 of the DMI ADX oscillator (mtf + alerts + arrows)? Hope you wont get offended or Me getting banned for this.........

I just hope its ok to ask for it.

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:13 am From Mladen

Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too
dmi_oscillator.png
 dmi oscillator.mq4 mladen 2016.11.20 #14190mladen:
Here is the oscillator version PS: still left the 4 types of smoothing method. To remind : original ADX (DMI) is calculated using SMMA (which is sometimes called "running MA" and is equal in values to what is called "Wilders EMA" which is used in original DMI), but I left the option to experiment with the other types of averages too Also this version :This version has an option to smooth the results of the oscillator and it has 3 choices of color chage : on levels crosson zero cross and on slope changealerts are triggered according to color change choice

dmi_oscillator__2.png
Hello MrTools:
can you please add arrows when color changes. thanks.