NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I have an idea for a button "wrangler"/"magnet".

It seems like many/most of the "Indicators with ON/OFF buttons" are built very similarly under the hood which may make it easier to create something which works well with them.

Would it be possible to create a "master" button which could wrangle/box/fence/mount/bind/collect/arrange/organize all other buttons (or allow the user to select/designate specific buttons) into a friendly, customizable, drag-able and collapsible UI of sorts?

Now that I've written it out it sounds like a tall order...lol.

But as I am sitting here working on my setup I'm thinking how handy it would be to hide/show many buttons with a click, and drag them around if need be.

Maybe it could also have an option to toggle other buttons on/off as well; you could tell it to optionally activate/deactivate certain buttons in addition to hiding/revealing them so that with a single click you could reveal/hide and turn many indicators on/off at once.

Really just a big magnet button which all the other buttons will stick to and can be moved around and hidden by. I hope I'm making sense.

It sounds very "pie-in-the-sky" and I don't really know the limits of mt4, but its an idea which came over me and I thought I would share. I'm sure something similar has been considered before.

Alternatively would it at least be possible to code a single new button which will hide/reveal all existing (or user definable?) buttons? An on/off button for the on/off buttons? Maybe more realistic.

Hi Mrtools,

This Glitch Index indicator works okay for currencies but gives opposite signals for indices and gold. For example, uptrends and downtrends are reversed on the opposite side of the zero line. Could you please fix it so it works correctly for gold?

Thanks

glitch index.mq4
(19.65 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
Gitch-Index Gold.PNG

Hi MrTools,

I was wondering if it is possible to make this indicator non repainting? Or whether this is a scam indicator that is only capable of manipulating historic data...
PipsAhoy super-arrow-indicator.ex4
(13.79 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
I'd be really grateful for your advice, and happy to pay a fee of course for your work if its something you can help with.

Kind regards
Kevin

haruteri wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:58 pm
Dear Mr.Tools and coding experts,

Could you please make the indicator attached MTF ?

Thanks in advance!!
Hello haruteri,

please, what kind of indicator are this quadrat in the main window ?

Thank you und best regards.

MaxTorque

Hi MrTools, good evening Everybody,

This is a very nice and simple indicator, exactly just with the right information need. It is any chance to extend the length of this indicator until the end of the window to fit all information to the right column?.. its look like the indicator made for 4 digit broker... also possible to add weekly and monthly candle color?.. or maybe somebody already has an updated version of this indicator and can share with me, please.

Thanks a lot.
Balazs
Bid_View2_0.mq4
(19.35 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Screenshot 2021-01-22 210355.png

balazs wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:10 am
Hi MrTools, good evening Everybody,

This is a very nice and simple indicator, exactly just with the right information need. It is any chance to extend the length of this indicator until the end of the window to fit all information to the right column?.. its look like the indicator made for 4 digit broker... also possible to add weekly and monthly candle color?.. or maybe somebody already has an updated version of this indicator and can share with me, please.

Thanks a lot.
Balazs
Maybe you will be able to use this version.
Bid_View2_1.mq4
(39.19 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
AUDUSDM15.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2512 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1693 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”