NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Vere wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 pm
mrtools can you add nuetral candle or/and re-entry arrow to this indicator.

-Neutral candles appear when the candle is below the fast ma and/or below the slow ma, as long as it is still in the same trend condition or a reversal cross hasn't appeared
-re-entry arrow appear after neutral candle when candle cross above fast ma in the same trend

THX,
vere

ps: stay healthy, wear a mask and always wash your hands
Re-entry arrows added.
Average crosses arrows or lines (mtf + alerts + candles + reentry).ex4
(166.23 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
AUDUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:47 am
Vere wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 pm

THX,
vere

ps: stay healthy, wear a mask and always wash your hands
Re-entry arrows added.
THX mrtools,
now its more easier to spot re-entry
i hope it will also usefull for other

btw can you also add alert when re-entry arrow appear

THX,
vere

ps: stay healthy, wear a mask, wash your hands, and dont forget social distancing

Darks wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 am
This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.
AWESOME CODE DARKS STRONG FOR TREND SCALP................ i am ashame to ask but can u pls allow adjust candle/wick widths too bro
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

moey_dw wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:05 pm
Darks wrote:
This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.
AWESOME CODE DARKS STRONG FOR TREND SCALP................ i am ashame to ask but can u pls allow adjust candle/wick widths too bro
There is an option to do that or you are asking something else.

moey_dw wrote:
Darks wrote:
You can adjust the candles man, it's in the options.

Great code Darks, thanks for re-creating this beauty and posting it up for us.
A truly thoughtful tool which is nice to use, even with the price line left "on" for those aggressive scalping trades :clap:
VWAP MVWAP Candles for MT4.png
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:43 pm
moey_dw wrote:

You can adjust the candles man, it's in the options.

Great code Darks, thanks for re-creating this beauty and posting it up for us.
A truly thoughtful tool which is nice to use, even with the price line left "on" for those aggressive scalping trades :clap:
Please download from the post again as there was a display issue on lower timeframes because of a calculation mistake. Solved now.
viewtopic.php?p=1295427008#p1295427008

Darks wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:40 pm
Please download from the post again as there was a display issue on lower timeframes because of a calculation mistake. Solved now.
viewtopic.php?p=1295427008#p1295427008
Even better bro, thank you :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

Darks wrote:
Hi Darks,

Thanks for sharing i really like this indicator is awesome!!! Alerts can be add too need to test it a bit more for settings,but i've changed 5 to 9 almost straight away and it looks a bit clearer.
I do appreciate... once more thank you

1. Similar Topics

1. RE: Moving average alert 9.0

2 Replies 1115 Views

by radeos, Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:28 am in Express Coding & Commercial Services

2 Replies
    2. Moving average alert indicator

2 Replies 4075 Views

by Hani, Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:38 am in Coding Help

2 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”