Re: US Election Live Stream

Haha...found him.....Reading the Comments in Europe, a great sigh of relief that the orange clown is gone and his clone, the Pompeo, in particular. .. Won't comment further, but I'm glad intelligence prevailed. It always does in the end. But I will miss the orange face. He provided me a good laugh every day.

All American Cartoonists and how they see his demise. Spot on.

RplusT wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:26 pm Haha...found him.....Reading the Comments in Europe, a great sigh of relief that the orange clown is gone and his clone, the Pompeo, in particular. .. Won't comment further, but I'm glad intelligence prevailed. It always does in the end. But I will miss the orange face. He provided me a good laugh every day.

err, I don't get these 'jokes', is that Trump standing in the fires lit by democrat supporters during their 5,000 riots over the course of the last 12 months?

And the last one, surely Obama holds the record for the largest single-day use of the clemency power, granting 330 commutations on January 19, 2017, his last full day in office. He also issued more commutations than the previous 13 presidents combined.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, legendstatus

RplusT wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:26 pm Haha...found him.....Reading the Comments in Europe, a great sigh of relief that the orange clown is gone and his clone, the Pompeo, in particular. .. Won't comment further, but I'm glad intelligence prevailed. It always does in the end. But I will miss the orange face. He provided me a good laugh every day.

oh dear............... i would not like to know where u get ur news & information from

u have been severely mislead dude............. :sad: :sad: :sad:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

As I'm European, my view is of course different to yours. We are glad the end of this embarrassment has come. It's a shame for a nation like the US to sink that low. The far right as any other extremists got no place in society. And please...if you want to assess the mental fitness of the orange face.....plenty of psychiatrists to tell you. The guy is an insult to everyone with at least a single brain cell.
But of course you may continue to worship the Trumpus ignoramus. For me, even Joe's driver would make a better President. And I'm by no means a fan of Biden either. The US will continue to threaten the rest of the planet because it is either their way of nothing. But one can at least f hope for some diplomatic decency to return.

RplusT wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:29 pm As I'm European, my view is of course different to yours. We are glad the end of this embarrassment has come. It's a shame for a nation like the US to sink that low. The far right as any other extremists got no place in society. And please...if you want to assess the mental fitness of the orange face.....plenty of psychiatrists to tell you. The guy is an insult to everyone with at least a single brain cell.
But of course you may continue to worship the Trumpus ignoramus. For me, even Joe's driver would make a better President. And I'm by no means a fan of Biden either. The US will continue to threaten the rest of the planet because it is either their way of nothing. But one can at least f hope for some diplomatic decency to return.
the self delusion runs deep, claiming the far right are the problem while sitting watching US cities burn in far left riots for months on end defies belief.

Reminder too that Trump is the first modern president to not start any wars during his time in office and in fact brokered peace between Israel and a number of middle eastern Muslim countries, something the Dems failed to do even once and said couldn't be done.

But then of course, if you spent all your time watching CNN you wouldn't know any of this.