Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Vere wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 pm mrtools can you add nuetral candle or/and re-entry arrow to this indicator.

-Neutral candles appear when the candle is below the fast ma and/or below the slow ma, as long as it is still in the same trend condition or a reversal cross hasn't appeared
-re-entry arrow appear after neutral candle when candle cross above fast ma in the same trend

THX,
vere

ps: stay healthy, wear a mask and always wash your hands
Re-entry arrows added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
talaate, Vere, QSD, mades, RodrigoRT7, andrewstone

Darks wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 am This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.
AWESOME CODE DARKS STRONG FOR TREND SCALP................ i am ashame to ask but can u pls allow adjust candle/wick widths too bro
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:05 pm

AWESOME CODE DARKS STRONG FOR TREND SCALP................ i am ashame to ask but can u pls allow adjust candle/wick widths too bro
You can adjust the candles man, it's in the options.

Great code Darks, thanks for re-creating this beauty and posting it up for us.
A truly thoughtful tool which is nice to use, even with the price line left "on" for those aggressive scalping trades :clap:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, jt9696, Dandanakka
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:43 pm

You can adjust the candles man, it's in the options.

Great code Darks, thanks for re-creating this beauty and posting it up for us.
A truly thoughtful tool which is nice to use, even with the price line left "on" for those aggressive scalping trades :clap:
Please download from the post again as there was a display issue on lower timeframes because of a calculation mistake. Solved now.
viewtopic.php?p=1295427008#p1295427008
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, charli, moey_dw, josi, jt9696, Dandanakka, Thangarasu, cinare

Darks wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:40 pm Please download from the post again as there was a display issue on lower timeframes because of a calculation mistake. Solved now.
Even better bro, thank you :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Darks
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Moving AveragesRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:40 pm Please download from the post again as there was a display issue on lower timeframes because of a calculation mistake. Solved now.
AMAZZZZING THX DARKS!!!!!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Darks wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 am This one is an idea from TradingView I really liked. It's called VWAP candles & MWAP. Although it is simply showing volume weighted candles as VWAP is a completely different indicator (it doesn't drop previous data of the session unlike VWMA) but still the name is kept. Also I didn't included the original VWAP average as in the TradingView version as it didn't felt necessary.
Hi Darks,

Thanks for sharing i really like this indicator is awesome!!! Alerts can be add too need to test it a bit more for settings,but i've changed 5 to 9 almost straight away and it looks a bit clearer.
I do appreciate... once more thank you