Re: Simple Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

mntiwana wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:43 pm An upgraded version of same above "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive ema 2.9) EA_1"
using extended version indicator "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9" indicator
Thanks for the great EA i have a question i want the ea to open multiple Position long and short i try diffrent settings but none of them work it eather close on opposite signal or doesent open New position hope somebody can help greetings from Germany

Hello, first of all, thank you for sharing this EA and indicator. I attached it to my chart on EURUSD (I changed the settings to my liking). However, it didn't open any trades even though the criteria's were met and the colors had changed to red and green and so on. I also would like to ask if this EA has options to open and close when colors change back in forth and so on.

Thanks in advance.

akberetamare wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:45 am Hello, first of all, thank you for sharing this EA and indicator. I attached it to my chart on EURUSD (I changed the settings to my liking). However, it didn't open any trades even though the criteria's were met and the colors had changed to red and green and so on. I also would like to ask if this EA has options to open and close when colors change back in forth and so on.

Thanks in advance.
Which EA?