EA for double PSAR, ADX, MACD, EMA

Hello,
I'm sure there's already an EA y'all coded online, but I can't seem to find it since it is really hard to search on the groups.
I'm looking for alerts and arrows to tell me when to buy and sell. I'm not always by my computer, so I usually miss the opportunity to buy or short.

Settings:
PSAR (GOLD) = 0.1, 0.4 (super fast)
PSAR (PURPLE) = 0.02, 0.2 (default)
ADX = 14 (can make higher if want to, but 14 is good); Levels at 20, 25, and 50
MACD1 = 3EMA, 10EMA, 16Signal
MACD2 = 12EMA, 26EMA, 9Signal
200EMA (GREEN)

(IDEAL) LONG SIGNAL
1. 200 EMA below price on D1. (Preferred and safest for risk, but not mandatory)
2. 200 EMA below price on H4. (Preferred and safest for risk, but not mandatory)
3. 200 EMA below price on M30. (Preferred and safest for risk, but not mandatory)
5. On M30 chart:
a. MACD1 & MACD2 have to cross above Signal below 0.
b. ADX crosses or is above 20/25
c. +DI crosses or is above -DI
d. +DI crosses or is above 20/25
e. GOLD PSAR (0.1, 0.4) is below the price
f. Optional that PURPLE PSAR (0.02, 0.2) is below price

(IDEAL) SHORT SIGNAL
1. 200 EMA above price on D1. (Preferred and safest for risk, but not mandatory)
2. 200 EMA above price on H4. (Preferred and safest for risk, but not mandatory)
3. 200 EMA above price on M30. (Preferred and safest for risk, but not mandatory)
4. On M30 chart:
a. MACD1 & MACD2 have to cross below Signal above 0.
b. ADX crosses or is above 20/25
c. -DI crosses or is above +DI
d. -DI crosses or is above 20/25
e. GOLD PSAR is above the price
f. Optional that PURPLE PSAR is above price

Please let me know if you can help. Happy to provide and learn other information from y'all! Excited to share information.

Re: EA for double PSAR, ADX, MACD, EMA

schenkthetank42 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:07 am
f. Optional that PURPLE PSAR is above price

Please let me know if you can help. Happy to provide and learn other information from y'all! Excited to share information.
there are some good approaches that I'm about to work on.
do a scrennshot and show your chart.
It's definitely interesting.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:02 am

there are some good approaches that I'm about to work on.
do a scrennshot and show your chart.
It's definitely interesting.
Hello,
Thank you for getting back to me!

You'll see in the chart below the current chart I'm looking at. I'm not always by my computer, but EURGBP had the perfect setup for me to short (see right-most red vertical line and red arrow).

In the chart you will see the following:
200 EMA (green)
ADX 14 with DMI (levels are 20, 25, and 50)
MACD2 12, 26, 9 (colored that I found online somewhere)
MACD1 3, 10, 16 (colored that I found online somewhere)
ADX 7 with DMI (levels are 20, 30, and 50)
Purple PSAR 0.02, 0.2
Gold PSAR 0.1, 0.4
TDFI of EMA that I found in one of the forums on this website. Only started using it today, so I really don't know how it works. However, I am mainly using it to plot arrows since it is close to where I would like to place them or have bot automatically trade. I'd prefer to trade myself if I get an email or alert on my phone or screen saying "short x pair" or "buy x pair".

The way this system works is as follows:
1) Look at D1 and H4. Make sure they are trending the same way. Use 200 EMA to help build trend. I also create my own S/R lines using D1, H4, H1, and M30. Sometimes M15 if I'm feeling it.
2) On M30, make sure 200EMA is below price (for long) or above price (for short) - this is only if it is in tandem with D1 and H4 200 EMA. This creates the most sure 1st check, especially for pairs with huge spreads. Otherwise, sometimes I will still trade depending on other factors like S/R & Fibo, and the next steps in my system.
3) Check if MACD1 has or had appropriate MACD/Signal cross at some point in relevant potential trend. MACD crosses below Signal above zero for shorts; MACD crosses above Signal below zero for long. This signal catches potential trends faster than MACD2 (the default settings).
4) Check if MACD2 has or had appropriate MACD/Signal cross at some point in relevant potential trend. MACD crosses below Signal above zero for shorts; MACD crosses above Signal below zero for long. This signal is usually slower than MACD1, but it tells me that I definitely should go to the next step.
5) Check ADX(14). If ADX line is above 20 (25 is better), then place long trade when +DI line crosses above -DI AND +DI is above or crosses above 20 AND -DI is below 20. This tells me that uptrend is strong and I will buy on the spot as long as Gold PSAR is below candle. I will definitely buy should Purple PSAR also be below candle. If ADX line is above 20 (25 is better), then place short trade when -DI line crosses above +DI AND -DI is above or crosses above 20 AND +DI is below 20. This tells me that uptrend is strong and I will buy on the spot as long as Gold PSAR is above candle. I will definitely buy should Purple PSAR also be above candle. ADX and PSAR just double check each other. Gold PSAR is faster than Purple PSAR. [It is especially best when Gold PSAR (and Purple PSAR) switch positions.]

The ADX(7) indicator I use only if I feel like being a bit impatient, or if I want earlier confirmation of the trend strength. It's faster than the ADX(14), so I'll review the ADX(7) in tandem with the ADX(14). I prefer using it when ADX and +DI or -DI are above 30, but will use it if they are above 20. It's a riskier move, but I'll sometimes use it.

In the chart, you'll see where I would prefer to see the alerts and arrows (or have bot trade).
Purple vertical line - I might have traded only because ADX(7) -DI line went to 20.
All red vertical lines I definitely would have shorted since all indicators are where I want them to be.
All blue vertical lines I would strongly consider going long. Everything looks great except that 200EMA is above price, not below. If I was still watching this pair, I probably would have taken another buy trade where the blue arrow is from the TDFI indicator, or the candle next to it. However, that's only because of the spread. If it was a bigger spread I probably wouldn't take it at the blue arrow.

Happy to hear what you think. I'd be thrilled to read other suggestions for improvement or anything else.

All the best!

[quote=schenkthetank42 post_id=1295426984 time=1611137971 user_id=4944264]

Hi,
I use the ADX period 15 and sometimes even 27. I have not tried a shorter period. They are imprecise for me because I trade the index and 5min.
Entry is always from ADX level 20 and the intersection of + DI and -DI is between level 20 and 25.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

[quote=Skyold post_id=1295426988 time=1611144349 user_id=4929918]

Hello,
Thank you for replying!

Just to clarify, your entries are (ADX level 20 and) when +DI and -DI cross between levels 20 and 25? If they cross below or above these levels you do not take the trade?
What does "trading the index" mean?
If you trade on the 5-minute timeframe, doesn't this limit the amount of pairs you trade if one is trading with a spread-based broker?

All the best!

[quote=schenkthetank42 post_id=1295426989 time=1611146864 user_id=4944264]

Yes that's true
ADX above level 20; + DI and -DI cross between the level 20 and 25. Sometimes I take the trade when the crossing is above 25 but not when it is below 20.
I only trade the SAP500, sometimes also the DAX (maybe 1-2 trades a week)
Have a good time
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
schenkthetank42

schenkthetank42 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:30 am Hello,
Thanks! You as well.

Does anyone know if there is an EA out there that can set alerts? Has anyone posted something similar or the same to this in other topics within this forum? I haven't seen anything.

Thank you!
viewforum.php?f=579491
coding service is here