Re: Trading Pullbacks System

EU I decided to share some trades on these charts I took on eu and gy as example. I always watch previous high/low; this is where most breakout traders will enter, this is our first target and easy to take because plenty of orders sitting there. I will watch there how price will proceed; it can bounce into your face or it can continue, we will never know, indicators can not predict the future, only what we can do is jump on when the train is leaving but enter at a good price (pullback).
Attachments

josi wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:52 am
You truly have the weirdest trendlines I have ever seen.
But as long as it works out for you... I wish you all the best.
Weird? Well I do have solid rules (common) for the trendlines, perhaps they look weird because I always remove previous trendlines when price does not break clearly and draw a new one. Hope this makes sense. And thanks for your wishes.

This thread is only about entering at a decent price in the pullback when price has already left/made a solid move. It seems some members are having problems drawing proper trendlines. Perhaps they can practice and watch gy 1M today. Again zoom out, even if your trendline, indicator or whatever is slightly different it does not matter; you want to join/enter at the pullback when direction is already made. Watch where price is taking off and where price is stalling into the MA's.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
charli