Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

alif wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:32 pm

yes when it was left to default everything was normal but indi did not appear in some tf after I changed the input period and histogram color
Not having that problem either, but you can check the Blau indicators section, think we have some Blau Tvi's there, also maybe try this one just did the histo a little different.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alif

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:15 am

Not having that problem either, but you can check the Blau indicators section, think we have some Blau Tvi's there, also maybe try this one just did the histo a little different.
still having the same problem here Mr.Tools, but I really appreciate your help, thank you as always
Attachments

alif wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:06 am

dear Mr.Tools...when spread> 0.0 it works fine, but when it returns 0.0 the indi is not displayed, so is that the problem sir?
Think so, not sure how this one will work, but try it out.

PS: Here's a guide on How to use the Tick Volume indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
alif, alexm, Jimmy, nathanvbasko, talaate, Jedidiah

IdeaRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:24 am Think so, not sure how this one will work, but try it out.
alif wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:00 am YES .. now it works very very perfectly even at zero spread, thanks for your kindness Mr.Tools
I like the colors you've used in that setup, Alif! A bit easier on the eyes :)

Thank you Mrtools for fixing this and to Alif for raising this issue (sorry I could not find the problem at first).

For those who are wondering what the colors represent, here's how to use the Tick Volume indicator for MT4:

• TVI bar color change is a signal to enter the market. When the TVI changes from yellow to red, it is a signal to buy and if the TVI bar changes from blue to green, it is a signal to sell.
  • Just like the MACD and TRIX, the zero line on the indicator determines market sentiment and trend. If the TVI bars are above the zero line it's bullish and if the TVI bars are below the zero line the trend is bearish. Zero line crosses can be used to determine continuation and trend entries as well.
  • The indicator also displays the market trend of the chosen timeframe and automatically displays this in text in the top left indicator window as (“UP” or “DOWN”).
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
alif, nathanvbasko, talaate, myrx, mhipolito, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance