Re: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:53 am

On this version I have, the only inner level i have is the middle line, but think I'm not understanding what you're looking for.

PS: For the Histogram version of this indicator, please see: Smoothed Momentum Histogram indicator for MT4
I thought it would be unclear what I meant to be fair :Rofl: but that's my fault.
I will attach a diagram that will hopefully help you to understand my idea.
I have come to realise that it may be more difficult to code and that I'm not sure it would be possible :Rofl:
I didn't really know what else to say apart from inner levels but I don't think that really means what I intended it to mean :Rofl:

I am not the best of explainers but I have done what I can. Thank you for taking your time to read once again :)
Attachments

Ewan.M01 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:18 am

I thought it would be unclear what I meant to be fair :Rofl: but that's my fault.
I will attach a diagram that will hopefully help you to understand my idea.
I have come to realise that it may be more difficult to code and that I'm not sure it would be possible :Rofl:
I didn't really know what else to say apart from inner levels but I don't think that really means what I intended it to mean :Rofl:

I am not the best of explainers but I have done what I can. Thank you for taking your time to read once again :)
So basically you want color change to happen when main line goes out of the band and enters back and keep that color until it does same with the opposite band.

IndicatorRe: Velocity, Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

Sir, good morning!

I would like the help of a moderator with an indicator that I am very fond of using but I wanted to automate it so that it can work with confluence with another indicator.
This is the indicator and my request, if possible, is as follows:

Add buffer with arrows on the graph repainting the arrows according to the trend, that is, red bars, down arrows, green bars, up arrows.

I thank you for your support and help!

Taicer wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:04 pm Sir, good morning!

I would like the help of a moderator with an indicator that I am very fond of using but I wanted to automate it so that it can work with confluence with another indicator.

ui.PNG

This is the indicator and my request, if possible, is as follows:

Add buffer with arrows on the graph repainting the arrows according to the trend, that is, red bars, down arrows, green bars, up arrows.

I thank you for your support and help!
Kinda updated it a bit, might have been a repainting problem with the original. Do you mean arrows on chart?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Taicer, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:39 am

Kinda updated it a bit, might have been a repainting problem with the original. Do you mean arrows on chart?

Thank you so much for your support!

That's right, all candles will have arrows indicating the trend according to the indicator, triggering the buffer on each arrow.
This indicator will converge with another indicator at the time of the signal to automate it or provide me with kittens for entries in favor of the trend.

I will leave an example of what I plan:

This screen shows an indicator called ZWinner, also a trend indicator.

When I click his arrows with the combiner indicator, the arrows appear on the graph.

Hence when I parameterize it in confluence with another indicator, where it has 2 arrows is when the indicators are in agreement with the trend.

The problem with this Zwinner indicator is that it has been repainted, as it is a moving average indicator.
Here he had 4 red dots.

As the trend changes its position he ends up repainting one of the previous points, leaving only 3 red ones, giving a false position on the indicator.

Sorry for the long text, but my current situation and where I want to get to is well explained.
The "Momentum - Histo" indicator I did not find this repainting problem, but I need to have it with the arrows and buffer on each candle so that it works in confluence with another indicator.