Re: US Election Live Stream

RplusT wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:04 pm
Pava wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:32 pm
pure fascism
Oh, Pava, did you switch sides now........ :D
I guess you blame "the other side" too, when you lose a trade...some kind of conspiracy against you.

Well, actually I wanted to say that the thread got pretty tensed up now and it's probably about time to simply get rid of it and get back to trading.
Things will go their way, with or without you. Trump will be gone and Biden will continue the pathetic enemy thinking against Russia and China and....Thus nothing good to come either. Just don't destroy your own country for neither of the two guys.
Where did u c me switching sides?...on the contrary...trading and present state of affairs go hand in hand...Happy Trading...

Biden's 80 million voters turn out for the inauguration.

Meanwhile in Portland, after the Fascist police spent a year sitting on their hands the new Biden Anti-fascist police finally take action.

bd1.PNG

Ogee wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:29 pm
No way bro is that photo for real? Where are all the dirty celebrities and virtue signalling speakers? Australia's left-leaning news can't stop talking about this bullshit for the past 24 hours.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:59 pm
Ogee wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:29 pm
No way bro is that photo for real? Where are all the dirty celebrities and virtue signalling speakers? Australia's left-leaning news can't stop talking about this bullshit for the past 24 hours.
Look, he's right there ...
bd2.PNG
bd3.PNG

Ogee wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:14 pm
aahaahaha is dat old bernie?? man............ look at how he cross his legs whatta homo
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service

moey_dw wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:20 pm
Ogee wrote:
aahaahaha is dat old bernie?? man............ look at how he cross his legs whatta homo
Hahahaha :lmao:
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

moey_dw wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:20 pm
Ogee wrote:
He's sitting thinking that if the democrat party wasn't so corrupt that could have been him standing up there :cry:

1. Similar Topics

1. Forex-Station Live System Stream - Deez

80 Replies 11112 Views

by Deez, Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:17 pm in Trading Systems

80 Replies
    2. Live TV: Found this on the net

18 Replies 3382 Views

by thiru, Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:59 pm in Trader's Lounge

18 Replies

Return to “Forex Fundamentals & News”