Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Rox wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:07 am

I don't know if you know, but this TMA High Low system has the same result as the 34 EMA system.

app.php/attach/file/3351490

Sure, it's got to, as it plots high/low lines too. It's not some kind of new invention. It's by far not a system either. Just different way to visualize price action. Besides, that applies to many other Indicators too as they are based on the same price action after all.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Rox

Want to share this Pivot Indicator.....if you haven't got it anyway. Nice to trade.
The two lines is mrtools cronex tachi alerts Indicator. There's a histo available too Jimmy just posted in his downloads thread.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
josi, Castle73, chris006, RexVola

vvFish wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:37 pm;)
That's very cool bro, you should start a topic with all your systems. They are great man and easy for new traders to start using :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
QSD, vvFish
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

RplusT wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:22 pm

Never occurred to me, but I wouldn't care either. Got to look at change of direction in general, i.e. price action crossing to the up or downside and whether such cross.... following higher TFs..... appears to be sustainable, not just some red or blue colour appearing (see attached chart).

I personally find the GB the most relaxed way of trading. No chaos, no nail biting, teeth grinding, hair pulling or banging the head against the monitor....... :D (especially Xard's huge ones, they are expensive).
Zoomed out as shown on the chart one gets a much better overview. We need to get the direction right (look at higher TFs). Patience is the key. And money management. If you get it wrong, jump ship and book a new trip. I know how all that sounds......but, I can't help, that's the way it is.

Goldband 5m_1.JPG
What are those bands?

RplusT wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:10 pm Want to share this Pivot Indicator.....if you haven't got it anyway. Nice to trade.
The two lines is mrtools cronex tachi alerts Indicator. There's a histo available too Jimmy just posted in his downloads thread.

PivotsD_v5 (Black).mq4
cronex tachi alerts.mq4

Pivot Indicator.JPG
Hi,
Looks nice and a clean chart. Could you please share the 2nd window %R indicator too?

cheers