Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

I stumbled across the newest version of this indicator and thought I would share it.

I took a crack at putting the button onto it myself by pulling the code from the previous version available in this thread (MarketProfile v1.15 button 1.02.mq4)

It seems to work on my MT4 but I would really appreciate it if one of the real coders could look over everything and make sure that it is alright.

I have included my versions WITH the button, and I have also included the original mq4 file with no button.

Hope it works.

Edit:

I thought I should include the changes from the previous version:

• Added an input parameter (DisableHistogram) to prevent the indicator from drawing profile histograms (TPO's). Value area and point of control are still drawn in this mode.
  • Added an input parameter (RightToLeft) for right-to-left histogram display. Works for the current trading session for non-Rectangle session types, and for all trading sessions for Rectangle session type.
  • Added adaptive point multiplier option via setting the PointMultiplier input parameter to 0 (which is now default)
These users thanked the author Chintzki for the post (total 8):
QSD, Arina, alexm, Jimmy, moey_dw, Gautam, Thangarasu, RodrigoRT7