NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey,

This indicator is not updating itself. Is anyone able to fix that? Also it seems like there's other bugs in the code aswell. This should be almost similar to TVI indicator.

Also arrows for color change would be highly appreciated, but not necessary!

Thanks in advance!
Gadi_TickVolume_v2.2_edit.mq4
(16.1 KiB) Downloaded 51 times

Hi,

Toggle Borders for MT5 seems doesn't work in the latest version. I found similar postings reporting this issue by keyword search in FS. Do we have updated working version?

Thanks,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Hello.

I´m looking for a trade manager script or lite EA which wont eat up my processor.

What I need is:

Visual placment of trades by placement of lines for pending orders, for market entries this line should just be the price line.
Manage risk by %
Visually place the TP and SL prior to placing the order so that the lot size is calculated according to risk setting.

Yours sincerely

Aanyka wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:05 am
Hey,

This indicator is not updating itself. Is anyone able to fix that? Also it seems like there's other bugs in the code aswell. This should be almost similar to TVI indicator.

Also arrows for color change would be highly appreciated, but not necessary!

Thanks in advance!
Would need the original source code, that version has been decompiled. Also we have some Blau TVI's floating around here in the forum.

Add another pair of parabolic lines whose configuration was on the chart before the appearance of the current lines

the graph should be spherically convex.
then the grid will not be linear squares, but like the parallels and meridians of the map of the globe.
in this case all parabolas and hyperbolas will become straight lines.
it is a new dimension of market analysis.
many cannot even imagine it.
but, the market requires a mathematical approach using the Lobachevsky-Riemann methods
Parabolic Ziggy_1 [OnTimer].mq4
(8.58 KiB) Downloaded 50 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2263 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1284 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”