HELP... ADX that changes MT4 Background colour when signal appears,

Hello Traders, Coders and Gurus, I hope you are all fine. I am trying to build a trading system. I need Adx indicator. An ADX indicator that prints arrows or dots, is easy to find.
But i need an ADX which changes the background color when the signal appears. and turn back to its normal color when the bar is closed. I tried to alter the adx coding but wasn't able to achieve results. does anybody have such adx? or any coding tips?
Thanks in advance, Best of luck for the trading and everything else.

Re: HELP... ADX that changes MT4 Background colour when signal appears,

Adnan Wasim wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:41 am Hello Traders, Coders and Gurus, I hope you are all fine. I am trying to build a trading system. I need Adx indicator. An ADX indicator that prints arrows or dots, is easy to find.
But i need an ADX which changes the background color when the signal appears. and turn back to its normal color when the bar is closed. I tried to alter the adx coding but wasn't able to achieve results. does anybody have such adx? or any coding tips?
Thanks in advance, Best of luck for the trading and everything else.
Hi, but the adx signal is on what parameters, must it change color, and then on the separate window or the chart?

Adnan Wasim wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:21 am Hi, thanks for showing interest in the topic. Period is always configurable in ADX indicators. Normally ADX prints arrow or dots on chart. All i want is, instead of arrow, it should change background color.
Try_Test.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

pacois wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:50 am

Hi I'm sorry but the indicator changes all the color of the chart, I don't think that's what you are looking for.
Thank you for the quick response.
You're right, it doesn't make sense if all the colors on the chart are changed.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
pacois
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777