Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:34 pm Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

I have a simple request, if possible. I would like the standard MA (with SMA, EMA, SMMA, LMA as options) added with alerts once the MA or index cross each other.

As always, thank you in advance for you phenomenal skills, consideration and time!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I added the MA in the pic to give a visual of what I need...thx

Also, to install correctly: Copy the “DLabs_CurrencyIndex.mqh” into your MQL4\Include folder; then copy the “DLabs_CurrencyIndex.mq4” into your MQL4\Indicators folder.
Looks to me that that indicator possibly repaints.

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 am

Really...I ran it through a simulator by SoftFX and once the candle closed, the waveform never changed. But you're the expert and I thank you looking into it. However, here is another version I found that does the same thing, but when I add the MA to it, it flattens. I don't know if the code has errors or something. However, it you can check it out and apply the MA with alerts, I'd be eternally grateful!!!!

P.S. Or is it possible not to make it non-repaint...

Hi Mr. Tools,

I ran the Dlabs indicator in the Soft4fx simulator and inserted a horizontal line. After running the simulator, it never changed position.

By the way, I had two versions of this indicator. You modified one by adding a slope color change. Thanks again for your consideration!!!!

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 am

You're right. I looked at the indicator on the 1 minute TF and saw the previous data moving. The other one I submitted seems solid. I noticed that on the Daily TF the MAs are present. However, on lower TFs the MAs flatten out. I hope you can add a working MA with alerts. The color option isn't necessary. Thanks again!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:04 am Hi Mr. Tools,

I ran the Dlabs indicator in the Soft4fx simulator and inserted a horizontal line. After running the simulator, it never changed position.

By the way, I had two versions of this indicator. You modified one by adding a slope color change. Thanks again for your consideration!!!!
dear naluvs,
what´s that trade manager ? Please can you share it?
Thanks in advanced :-)
Markus
Attachments
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Dear mrtools
would you please add alerts to the "cronex_taichi_-_histo_nmc" indicator and make it user friendly for MTF
As you know the indicator contains 4 indicators:
Taichi - weighted average Tenkan+Kijun+SpanA+SpanB which is in Blue Histo color
Shifted Taichi "For" - weighted average SpanA+SpanB with Kijun which is in Orange Histo color
Signal - moving average with Kijun period which is in Crimson Histo color
SSignal - moving average with Senkou period which is in LimeGreen color
I would appreciate if the alerts are for four conditions as the following
1- when blue is shown "long of Taichi"
2- when LimeGreen is shown "long of signal"
3-when Orange is shown "short of Taichi"
4- when Crimsonis shown short of signal
As shown in the given figure

talaate wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:17 am Dear mrtools
would you please add alerts to the "cronex_taichi_-_histo_nmc" indicator and make it user friendly for MTF
As you know the indicator contains 4 indicators:
Taichi - weighted average Tenkan+Kijun+SpanA+SpanB which is in Blue Histo color
Shifted Taichi "For" - weighted average SpanA+SpanB with Kijun which is in Orange Histo color
Signal - moving average with Kijun period which is in Crimson Histo color
SSignal - moving average with Senkou period which is in LimeGreen color
I would appreciate if the alerts are for four conditions as the following
1- when blue is shown "long of Taichi"
2- when LimeGreen is shown "long of signal"
3-when Orange is shown "short of Taichi"
4- when Crimsonis shown short of signal
As shown in the given figure
cronex_taichi_-_histo_nmc.mq4

01.png
Posted here Ichimoku
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:31 am

Try this version, you will have to enable UsePips then it should use pips1,pips2,and pips3 for the deviations.In the picture it's using pips with pips set at 25,50,and 75.
Hi Mr Tools

On the VWAP BANDS which I put the link below and it’s post # 2576

Is it possible to have an option to not have the middle line alert send an alert every time the price crosses back-and-forth and only to have alert when the price touches on an open bar the bands on the upper extreme and lower extreme, based on whatever setting the user inputs , ?
viewtopic.php?p=1295398195#p1295398195

Thank you