Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello.

I´m looking for a trade manager script or lite EA which wont eat up my processor.

What I need is:

Visual placment of trades by placement of lines for pending orders, for market entries this line should just be the price line.
Manage risk by %
Visually place the TP and SL prior to placing the order so that the lot size is calculated according to risk setting.

Yours sincerely

Aanyka wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:05 am Hey,

This indicator is not updating itself. Is anyone able to fix that? Also it seems like there's other bugs in the code aswell. This should be almost similar to TVI indicator.

Also arrows for color change would be highly appreciated, but not necessary!

Thanks in advance!
Would need the original source code, that version has been decompiled. Also we have some Blau TVI's floating around here in the forum.

Hi Mr. Tools, Coders and everyone,

Does anyone know whether this indicator or similar exist here with alerts? Thank you and happy Pip'in in 2021!

Please Disregard! I found the WPR-Alerts indicator and just changed the settings to WPR 14/20SMA and it's spot on. Thanks to the coders here for a phenomenal indicator!!!!!

Add another pair of parabolic lines whose configuration was on the chart before the appearance of the current lines

the graph should be spherically convex.
then the grid will not be linear squares, but like the parallels and meridians of the map of the globe.
in this case all parabolas and hyperbolas will become straight lines.
it is a new dimension of market analysis.
many cannot even imagine it.
but, the market requires a mathematical approach using the Lobachevsky-Riemann methods

Eka wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:32 pm Dear jimmi would you please share the indicator that wrote USDCAD - H4 on this post
viewtopic.php?p=1295426583#p1295426583
Thank You in advance
Hi Eka, it's the one Moey posted here: The Best Currency Symbol Watermark for MT4 :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance