Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

lain7123 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 pm This indicator is really good for day trading, but it doesnt refresh automatically the last candle, one has to do so manually, could someone please fix it? I believe it´s a very useful tool, try it if you haven´t already.Daily_Perpective_2.png
Daily Perspective.mq4
this active mode is belongs to alarm.. see the author given explanation . hope this is what you are looking for !!
Read the full rule where you downloaded.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:51 pm

this active mode is belongs to alarm.. see the author given explanation . hope this is what you are looking for !!
Read the full rule where you downloaded.
That´s not really what I meant, I did read the rules, I mean the candle does not refreshes even with the active alarm I have to refresh the page and then the candle appears way back that means it happened long ago but the indicator didn´t refresh itsef, maybe see it yourself? if you have the time, thanks.

danizani95 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:58 pm Hi guys do you think it's possible to edit a pivot indicator to project PP, S and R of the next day taking into account the current high, low and bid price as the closing price ? Thank you.
lol can be done i have something that might help.............. but seeing u member since 2017 with 20 posts the real question is
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

danizani95 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 am You mean ? Do you want to get paid for the job ?
nope............ it means when are u gonna start contribute 2 this forum?? u are member since 2017 but never share or talk anything u just asking.......... asking free stuff!!! so sad!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Geedygeedy wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:40 am Is there a way to make this very simple indicator. It uses "Previous Indicators data" and I would like an arrow when it crosses. Easy to do on mobile but can't seem to recreate on MT4
Umm, that's just a standard Two-line MACD with arrows you're looking for, right? You do know there's a lot of those (and more) in the MACD Indicators for MT4 topic man. You'll definitely find what you need in there.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Geedygeedy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎