NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

talaate wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:11 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Sorry not understanding.
Ok mrtools
In the 3 ma - cross (mtf + alerts).ex4 indicator, there are four conditions for arrows either for long or short as follows:
1- when fast / medium Ma cross
2- when medium / slow Ma cross
3- when fast / slow Ma cross
4- when fast / medium / slow Ma cross
My request is to create Hiso version only for the condition No. 4 (i.e. when fast / medium / slow Ma cross either for long or short)
I hope it more clear
Posted here 3 ma cross

lain7123 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 pm
This indicator is really good for day trading, but it doesnt refresh automatically the last candle, one has to do so manually, could someone please fix it? I believe it´s a very useful tool, try it if you haven´t already.Daily_Perpective_2.png
Daily Perspective.mq4
this active mode is belongs to alarm.. see the author given explanation . hope this is what you are looking for !!
Read the full rule where you downloaded.
Screenshot_1.jpg

sal wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:51 pm
lain7123 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 pm
This indicator is really good for day trading, but it doesnt refresh automatically the last candle, one has to do so manually, could someone please fix it? I believe it´s a very useful tool, try it if you haven´t already.Daily_Perpective_2.png
Daily Perspective.mq4
this active mode is belongs to alarm.. see the author given explanation . hope this is what you are looking for !!
Read the full rule where you downloaded.
That´s not really what I meant, I did read the rules, I mean the candle does not refreshes even with the active alarm I have to refresh the page and then the candle appears way back that means it happened long ago but the indicator didn´t refresh itsef, maybe see it yourself? if you have the time, thanks.

danizani95 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:58 pm
Hi guys do you think it's possible to edit a pivot indicator to project PP, S and R of the next day taking into account the current high, low and bid price as the closing price ? Thank you.
lol can be done i have something that might help.............. but seeing u member since 2017 with 20 posts the real question is
what-do-you-bring-to-the-table.gif
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service

moey_dw wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:01 pm
danizani95 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:58 pm
Hi guys do you think it's possible to edit a pivot indicator to project PP, S and R of the next day taking into account the current high, low and bid price as the closing price ? Thank you.
lol can be done i have something that might help.............. but seeing u member since 2017 with 20 posts the real question is
You mean ? Do you want to get paid for the job ?

danizani95 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 am
nope............ it means when are u gonna start contribute 2 this forum?? u are member since 2017 but never share or talk anything u just asking.......... asking free stuff!!! so sad!!!
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service

moey_dw wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 am
danizani95 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:46 am
nope............ it means when are u gonna start contribute 2 this forum?? u are member since 2017 but never share or talk anything u just asking.......... asking free stuff!!! so sad!!!
Well unfortunately i'm not a coder so I don't know how i could contribute to this forum apart sharing my ideas...

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2263 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1284 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”