Re: MA Crosses

pacois wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:53 pm

have not tested, the practical test will give the truth, but I think however the arrow will appear with a bar of delay.
nice one.. if its not repaint on next bar after time frame expired .this will be mostly a good indicator that we can trust for trade for 5min expiry in 5min chart.
see the beauty of signal. needs to test in real when market open.. :)
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
pacois, Holmes27
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:59 pm

nice one.. if its not repaint on next bar after time frame expired .this will be mostly a good indicator that we can trust for trade for 5min expiry in 5min chart.
see the beauty of signal. needs to test in real when market open.. :)
Can i have this indicator please sir?

Master Tools

I have some work for you, if you want to. 😉

So I have had this Gaussian MA for years now, and I like it a lot, it is stable and can trust it.
But I thought maybe cross would be even better.

So it should have 2 different parameters and also Open and Close price to choose for both lengths.
Also MTF, interpolated, arrows and alerts.

I hope you can make it, in lower timeframes, H1 cross arrow would be ticket to Paradise.

Ok mrtools
In the 3 ma - cross (mtf + alerts).ex4 indicator, there are four conditions for arrows either for long or short as follows:
1- when fast / medium Ma cross
2- when medium / slow Ma cross
3- when fast / slow Ma cross
4- when fast / medium / slow Ma cross
My request is to create Hiso version only for the condition No. 4 (i.e. when fast / medium / slow Ma cross either for long or short)
I hope it more clear
Made the histo version of #4 condition.

Jim67 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 pm Hi Mr Tools,
Could I ask if you could add a 3rd Histogram colour option to your 3 MA Cross Histogram indicator please.
At the moment Histo when Fast>Medium>Slow MA = Buy, and when Fast<Medium<Slow = Sell ------ so if you could add a 3rd Histo Colour option for when any other combination of Fast/Medium/Slow MA ie No Trade Zone, as in following screenshot ....

Many thanks

3 MA No Trade Zone.png
Seems okay, please test.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
talaate

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:16 am

Made the histo version of #4 condition.
Hello Mr.Tools,

I have a request for this indicator.
When I put in two different TFs, arrows do not appear from these two different TFs, but from the one I click in the settings. I suspect that alerts may not activate simultaneously for two different TFs.

Can you check it? Thank you in advance!