Re: Trading Pullbacks System

I realize this is a boring template; almost no indicators but still this idea is all you will need believe me; you have to spot where the MA's are widening, spot the first move-this is fast, spot the retrace-slow, enter, spot the previous high/low. In fact trading is boring just as this template. Slowly recovering from the Covid19...all I can say this is/was scary. Enough said assume you trade DOW index 1M; all is there be selective after NY open. There are nuances of course and more setups on MTF but till now this is it because no questions here. May the pips be with you, trade MTF and

cheers M.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
charli, yoake

It's not a boring template, it's just the way you trade and it's the right way if it works for you. Keep it that way and you are a successful trader.
The only difference I would do regarding the way I trade, is to replace that RSI for the standard RSI and draw the trend lines on it.

Here is one example using the 15 mins TF on EUR/USD combining with support/resistance lines and 144 EMA.
Attachments

[quote=mario_lima post_id=1295426471 time=1610213844 user_id=4933527]
It's not a boring template, it's just the way you trade and it's the right way if it works for you. Keep it that way and you are a successful trader.
The only difference I would do regarding the way I trade, is to replace that RSI for the standard RSI and draw the trend lines on it.

Appreciate your feedback, and yes this template is profitable. No need to change. Your chart is pretty much zoomed in and has only blue candles (my candles are black because of zoomed out at the max), hard to spot the impluse and retrace, but this is the key in trading pullbacks. I will show you how to trade this EU 15M I have added SD zone for you, multiple entries possible, showed only 1.

cheers M.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
mario_lima

Yes very similar techniques, once you dominate support/resistance levels and trend lines, you're on your way to success. The reason my candles are single color is just for clear the charts, doesn't matter to me if they are green or red, I only care about price action between S/R levels combining when price breaks the trend lines on those levels. And the most important searching Daily down to 30 mins charts looking for those breaks always keeping in mind the major trend. Then the lower TF for the best entry (1 and 5 min charts).

Please keep posting and if possible show your daily trades, don't let your topic die. Many people rely on arrows to make a decision and I think it would be extremely effective for them to see a simple way to trade. For me as well of course, we are always learning!

PS. Glad to know you have recovered.
These users thanked the author mario_lima for the post:
yoake