NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:57 pm
talaate wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:17 am
Hi mrtools
My regards
Is it possible to create Histo version from "3 ma - cross (mtf + alerts).ex4" for the only condition of up or down of "Ma fast/Ma medium/Ma slow"

3 ma - cross (mtf + alerts).ex4
Sorry not understanding.
Ok mrtools
In the 3 ma - cross (mtf + alerts).ex4 indicator, there are four conditions for arrows either for long or short as follows:
1- when fast / medium Ma cross
2- when medium / slow Ma cross
3- when fast / slow Ma cross
4- when fast / medium / slow Ma cross
My request is to create Hiso version only for the condition No. 4 (i.e. when fast / medium / slow Ma cross either for long or short)
I hope it more clear

mrtools wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:25 pm
medotrader wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:55 am
could someone kindly make the jurik hma indicator mtf if pssible also interpolation without repainting
much apperciated
Added mtf, it doesn't repaint but in mtf mode the signal can change before the mtf bar is complete, this is normal mtf behavior and not repainting.Also optimized the code somewhat.
Hi Mr.Tools

If allowed, please provide the mql4 code as i would like to combine these to make a crossover indicator. Many thanks

I tried combining random walk and FEMA Hull indicators with an interesting result. With iCustom, I'm not a programmer. Would either master programmer be willing to integrate these two indicators into one, possibly adding additional options? Thank you for your kindness, source code would be welcome.
CADJPYH4.png
Corrected FEMA Hull.ex4
(45.15 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
random_walk_index(experiment).mq4
(2.57 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
random_walk_FEMA Hull.mq4
(2.55 KiB) Downloaded 125 times

talaate wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:11 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:57 pm

Sorry not understanding.
Ok mrtools
In the 3 ma - cross (mtf + alerts).ex4 indicator, there are four conditions for arrows either for long or short as follows:
1- when fast / medium Ma cross
2- when medium / slow Ma cross
3- when fast / slow Ma cross
4- when fast / medium / slow Ma cross
My request is to create Hiso version only for the condition No. 4 (i.e. when fast / medium / slow Ma cross either for long or short)
I hope it more clear
Posted here 3 ma cross

lain7123 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 pm
This indicator is really good for day trading, but it doesnt refresh automatically the last candle, one has to do so manually, could someone please fix it? I believe it´s a very useful tool, try it if you haven´t already.Daily_Perpective_2.png
Daily Perspective.mq4
this active mode is belongs to alarm.. see the author given explanation . hope this is what you are looking for !!
Read the full rule where you downloaded.
Screenshot_1.jpg

sal wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:51 pm
lain7123 wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:32 pm
This indicator is really good for day trading, but it doesnt refresh automatically the last candle, one has to do so manually, could someone please fix it? I believe it´s a very useful tool, try it if you haven´t already.Daily_Perpective_2.png
Daily Perspective.mq4
this active mode is belongs to alarm.. see the author given explanation . hope this is what you are looking for !!
Read the full rule where you downloaded.
That´s not really what I meant, I did read the rules, I mean the candle does not refreshes even with the active alarm I have to refresh the page and then the candle appears way back that means it happened long ago but the indicator didn´t refresh itsef, maybe see it yourself? if you have the time, thanks.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2737 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2001 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”